+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players already given up

Players already given up

Looking at those goals from yesterday it's pretty obvious our players have already given up any hope of staying in the championship.

Gary Mckenzie should be fined 2 weeks wages for his performance yesterday as should most of the others, truly woeful.

You bring in cheap/ loan league 1 players what do you expect?

Were sinking quicker than a lump of concrete and there's no way out of it, Fergy is way out of his depth, if we don't take 6 points against Bournemouth and Millwall we have had it.

I hope Oyston is still sleeping well at night as it's all his fault, total lack of investment, managerial merry go round yet again, sub standard players, just what did we all expect?

If we survive this season by some miracle the writing is already on the cards for next season, what a truly shocking state to be in given the financial position of this once great club.

re: Players already given up

One of the things i thought Baz Ferguson had going for him was the team spirit, well that seemed to evaporate at Watford.

Can he motivate them to bounce back with crucial must win games coming up.

And if we survive what will next season bring, more of the same,

Whatever division we start in next season i can see a week before kick off the same stupid muddle and miss-management due to Mr Oystons polices.

Something has to change, the way we are operating is a bad joke.

Dont get me wrong. i like blackpool, & dont think you will go down. but come,on in champ for 5 min, then prem, good manager & players. if anybody has ever been punching above there weight, you guys have had a good run.

Well after yesterday's debacle were nailed on for league 1, just cannot see where another goal is coming from let alone a win.

As I said in my first post the players have most certainly given up.

How the "Mighty" have fallen

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)