+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOT THE END - My Starting 11 For Injury Hit Squad!

NOT THE END - My Starting 11 For Injury Hit Squad!

i feel King Billy should re-jig the positioning a little like this for final few games, maybe pickup a few win to keeps us in the playoffs, in time too welcome back Lichaj, Lansbury, Reid, Vaughan...

i know my team has Wilson and Moussi which currently unavailable, but will be in 7-10 days...

re: NOT THE END - My Starting 11 For Injury Hit Squad!

Brilliant thread, well done mate, we do have problems don't we, lets hope we can limp to the play offs,

i'm focusing on the sheep now, lets park the bus and get a draw against em, no F it lets turn over the fkers

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Brilliant thread, well done mate, we do have problems don't we, lets hope we can limp to the play offs,

i'm focusing on the sheep now, lets park the bus and get a draw against em, no F it lets turn over the fkers
    Careful there my boy, there might be some wolves in sheep clothing waiting for us.

They are saving threads and posts like these just throw back at us. Yeah I know I made 1 some time back about beating them on international TV.

don't care about Derby, I'm more interested in Barnsley and all the so called weaker teams that we are expected to beat. I'll gladly let Derby give us a spanking in the league provided we can beat them in the play-offs 1-0 on agg. That's the bigger picture.

Careful there my boy, there might be some wolves in sheep clothing waiting for us

so be it, if they do catch us out then we will return the favour in the play offs

i got a good idea for the derby game i may bet on forest to get beat to win some money

getting back to the original topic, i hope reid and Lansbury are back for the Derby game and Wilson, lets pray they are, sorry read it wrong May for Lansbury and Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Mitesh

i feel King Billy should re-jig the positioning a little like this for final few games, maybe pickup a few win to keeps us in the playoffs, in time too welcome back Lichaj, Lansbury, Reid, Vaughan...

i know my team has Wilson and Moussi which currently unavailable, but will be in 7-10 days...

Good post Mitesh!

I disagree with one or two of the selections but overall I agree with the sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Careful there my boy, there might be some wolves in sheep clothing waiting for us

so be it, if they do catch us out then we will return the favour in the play offs

i got a good idea for the derby game i may bet on forest to get beat to win some money

getting back to the original topic, i hope reid and Lansbury are back for the Derby game and Wilson, lets pray they are, sorry read it wrong May for Lansbury and Wilson
    Lansbury back for the Derby game?
    Hasn't he a cracked vertebra in his back?
    Two hopes mate,
    Bob and
    No

Quote Originally Posted by dam617

Two hopes mate,
    Bob and
    No[/quote]

yeah mate he has a injury of that kind but the expected recovery time on my table for each player has been given by forest so hopeful they stick to it and deliver the boys back on time...

still think the formation should be given a shot, then what were doing for last 2 games, Pato got second player of the month award must be worth a crack playing him

Quote Originally Posted by Mitesh

Two hopes mate,
    Bob and
    No[/quote]

yeah mate he has a injury of that kind but the expected recovery time on my table for each player has been given by forest so hopeful they stick to it and deliver the boys back on time...

still think the formation should be given a shot, then what were doing for last 2 games, Pato got second player of the mo

From what's been said, Greening can add a bit of spark as an impact player.

Whatever it is as Mitesh suggested it's not the end. We are in a better position than at any time over the past 3 seasons. We've been in the pay-off positions for quite some time and had built a lead that enables us to tide over these kind of blips.

We just need to beat the teams we're expected to beat, get to the 70-75 point range. From there if everyone comes back and had some game time, we might have a good chance of doing something big. Although at this juncture I think the other teams are stronger, but who knows what will happen in May? Maybe they'll have their blip then or be exhausted from the chase.

got my finger crossed that with a square pegs in round holes squad we can scrape the playoffs and if we can get wilson vaughan lansbury reid back we're in with a shout and after so much time resting they should be fresh as daisys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast