+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some GIT turned my gaff over

Some GIT turned my gaff over

last wednesday while on shift , got a call at 20:30 to say some horrible fe**ker has broke into my house , lap top / police watch ( got for me birthday last yr ) I-Pod / Kindle & a couple of gold chains etc , the worry for me was me iccle puppy , i keep her in a cage etc , they broke in via my conservatory ( smashed the window on the double doors ) & the same again on the doors leading into the house , my pup was in her cage & covered in broken glass !! the evil fe**kers eh

the insurance is a different story !!! FFS , my mum got me a gold chain for my 21st , the insurance are asking for a receipt !!! It was 30 yrs back !!

GUTTED

re: Some GIT turned my gaff over

Soory to hear about this mate. It must be a horrible thing to know that some lowlife have been in your home. However, at least the puppy wasn't taken.

Really sorry to hear about that BW mate,the world is full of scumbags,it's not just the money thing,its losing something of sentimental value that hurts most of all,you cant replace that on insurance .. I hope they find the scumbag/s that did this and jail them for a long time..glad they didnt take your lovely puppydog though,that would have been unthinkable..

Nothing but scum of the earth they are BW.

Sad news BW... Scumbags...

I feel for you BW.
    On the plus side it is only possessions that were taken, most can be replaced.
    It would have been million times worse if the'd have harmed you,the Wife, the Kids or the dog

cheers boys

just got a load of chasing around now in terms of the insurance claim

Les , i wouldnt have minded them harming the wife ( ex ) ;-) as long as me dog is ok eh :-)

Sorry to hear of your loss,BW, I hate it when bad things happen to good people!

There is a reason they call dogs "man's best friend" because dogs treat you better than most people do.

The question of the receipt for a 30 year old gold bracelet, leads me to recall the suggestion that we should all have our valuables photographed and have the photos stored outside the house (in case of fire) or put as an attachment in an email to our self.

Of course I haven't actually done that as yet.

You can get insurance living in Salford ??

Quote Originally Posted by TundraWolf
    Sorry to hear of your loss,BW, I hate it when bad things happen to good people!

There is a reason they call dogs "man's best friend" because dogs treat you better than most people do.

The question of the receipt for a 30 year old gold bracelet, leads me to recall the suggestion that we should all have our valuables photographed and have the photos stored outside the house (in case of fire) or put as an attachment in an email to our self.

Of course I haven't actually done that as yet.

Its recommend mate & apparently they ( the insurance company ) except photos etc , something I wasna??t aware off !

Art , but of course we can get it , in such a lovely area unlike the midlands eh :-)

the window they smashed isnt going to be replaced until the 19th !! FFS , thats 3 weeks after the event !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast