+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Billy

Billy

According to SSNs Davies as been given a 5 match touchline ban.

re: Billy

That could cause them problems. Who's going to get rid of the photographers now?

It's not the first time and won't be last.

The irony is, I'll bet Derry wishes he could have one,

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Just as a matter of interest.Why would he ?

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies

Just as a matter of interest.Why would he ?[/quote]

If I had to watch that drivel all the time, I'd want to be further away from it.
    As someone said, who went to your 6-0 drubbing, he watched Derry and his body language said it all.
    For a serious pro That Derry was, it must be awful for him to endure.
    Never mind, when you're down, he has 10 games to sort it. Another sacking coming I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Just as a matter of interest.Why would he ?[/quote]

If I had to watch that drivel all the time, I'd want to be further away from it.
    As someone said, who went to your 6-0 drubbing, he watched Derry and his body language said it all.
    For a serious pro That Derry was, it must be awful for him to endure.
    Never mind, when you're down, he has 10 games to sort it. Another sacking coming I feel.

[/quote]

I guess it depends what sort of person you are. Yes there are alot of cowards or shall we say people that cannot face any problems who would like you say want to be further away from it, But there are also the people out there that will look at the problem face on & deal w

Both Nottingham clubs face tough matches ahead. But Forest still have a slight cushion and can recover. For County, the urgency was yesterday. They've really gotta play to their strengths and go and recover the 5 point gap to safety (Not sure but I think it's 5 points)

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    For County, the urgency was yesterday. They've really gotta play to their strengths and go and recover the 5 point gap.

That's a bit difficult if you don't have any strengths.

Although we have taken the odd decent throw-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    For County, the urgency was yesterday. They've really gotta play to their strengths and go and recover the 5 point gap.

Although we have taken the odd decent throw-in.[/quote]

Well in the end it's still 11 v 11 and the ball is round as the cliche goes.

If the manager can motivate the players, or if the players can show the same level of commitment as the fans who support the club, then it's not over by any stretch.

Confidence and a refusal to give up is key. I don't know, you go to games, do they players show that in their body language? Are they proud to wear the shirt?

1 thing's for sure, I won't be betting on County, not any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

Although we have taken the odd decent throw-in.[/quote]

Well in the end it's still 11 v 11 and the ball is round as the cliche goes.

If the manager can motivate the players, or if the players can show the same level of commitment as the fans who support the club, then it's not over by any stretch.

Confidence and a refusal to give up is key. I don't know, you go to games, do they players show that in their body language? Are they proud to wear the shirt?

1 thing's for sure, I won't be betting on County, not any time soon. [/quote]

What, not even to get beat?