+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Le Inter World SuperCopa Finale 1st Leg

Le Inter World SuperCopa Finale 1st Leg

[b]Le Inter World SuperCopa Finale 1st Leg

The Supercup will be contested over 2 Legs the winner will be Champion of Champions of the Prediction competitions

Le Inter National Predicto Champion will be facing Le Inter World Tropa Compe Champion over two leg's

Meanwhile The second Leg will be contested on Monday 31st March 2014

The results and scores section will feature 12 world teams

Standardised Rules

- Abuse of other opponent will result in a Points Deduction of loss of Qualification Place Next Season
    - Entries must be made before 2.00am on 28th March 2014

ALL GAMES KICK OFF ON FRIDAY 28th MARCH 2014
    UNLESS CHANGES HAPPEN IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THESE THINGS

What will the results be for the following match day fixtures:

1 correct 1 Point
    2 correct 4 Points
    3 correct 9 Points
    4 correct 12 Points
    5 correct 15 Points
    6 correct 18 Points
    7 correct 21 Points
    8 correct 24 Points
    9 correct 27 Points
    10 correct 32 Points
    11 correct 37 Points
    12 correct 45 Poin

re: Le Inter World SuperCopa Finale 1st Leg

[quote="tazzydjr"][b]Le Inter World SuperCopa Finale 1st Leg

The Supercup will be contested over 2 Legs the winner will be Champion of Champions of the Prediction competitions

Le Inter National Predicto Champion will be facing Le Inter World Tropa Compe Champion over two leg's

Meanwhile The second Leg will be contested on Monday 31st March 2014

The results and scores section will feature 12 world teams

Standardised Rules

- Abuse of other opponent will result in a Points Deduction of loss of Qualification Place Next Season
    - Entries must be made before 2.00am on 28th March 2014

ALL GAMES KICK OFF ON FRIDAY 28th MARCH 2014
    UNLESS CHANGES HAPPEN IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THESE THINGS

What will the results be for the following match day fixtures:

1 correct 1 Point
    2 correct 4 Points
    3 correct 9 Points
    4 correct 12 Points
    5 correct 15 Points
    6 correct 18 Points
    7 correct 21 Points
    8 correct 24 Points
    9 correct 27 Points
    10 correct 32

Baaaa.

It strikes me moorlad, that the only entrance for this showdown is someone who got knocked out sooooo long ago that the world hadn't set yet. A prodigious underachiever (sorry Jimmy but it's true) in the world off of predictocomps. While the true GIANTS (thee and me) of been cast aside for obscure raisins known only to tazzy. It's time this mangy rubbish was taken behind the shed and shot. The Finale garbage, not Jimmy.

I remain unbeaten.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    I remain unbeaten.
    Technically you don't remain unbeaten moorlando you never won the Play Off for that quarter Final spot hence you never made the final as you and your friend were prating about on both the quarter final 2nd leg and re-done quarter final and you didn't even bother entering the Play Off to try and even retain any dignity

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    It strikes me moorlad, that the only entrance for this showdown is someone who got knocked out sooooo long ago that the world hadn't set yet. A prodigious underachiever (sorry Jimmy but it's true) in the world off of predictocomps. While the true GIANTS (thee and me) of been cast aside for obscure raisins known only to tazzy. It's time this mangy rubbish was taken behind the shed and shot. The Finale garbage, not Jimmy.
    you had a fantastic run then got beat by a underdog i don't see why your bitter it's stuff normally done in FA Cup ties

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    I remain unbeaten.
    Technically you don't remain unbeaten moorlando you never won the Play Off for that quarter Final spot hence you never made the final as you and your friend were prating about on both the quarter final 2nd leg and re-done quarter final and you didn't even bother entering the Play Off to try and even retain any dignity[/quote]

Why you brunging me into it?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    I remain unbeaten.
    Technically you don't remain unbeaten moorlando you never won the Play Off for that quarter Final spot hence you never made the final as you and your friend were prating about on both the quarter final 2nd leg and re-done quarter final and you didn't even bother entering the Play Off to try and even retain any dignity[/quote]

Why you brunging me into it?[/quote]

As you were apart of it Kel weren't you? i did really want you to beat this abosheeprat

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    I remain unbeaten.

Why you brunging me into it?[/quote]

As you were apart of it Kel weren't you? i did really want you to beat this abosheeprat[/quote]

A whit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)