+ Visit Charlton Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't bother turning up Sunday!

re: Don't bother turning up Sunday!

Maybe we should take this back to our own forum, Blades lads. I'm sure the Charlton fans couldn't give a stuff about us jousting with Banno. Its just a battle of wits with an unarmed man, and we're better than that. Let his carer deal with him when she finds out he's got the PC switched on again.

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    from hoothoot the supporter of a club that expected a walkover against Charlton and as good as a bye against us Blades and the hotels were booked for Wembley

anyone can just make 5h1t up, its just not true and there's more pigs shooting from the lip than WEDNESDAY.
    [/quote]

That is a great example of making **** up to be fair

This game will be tough, we won't take for granted that we've won our last 8 games, I'd love it to be 9 but this will be no easy task. Wendies seem to think that they'd already booked a place in semis before they had played Charlton - we won't make that mistake, both sides will want to win equally.

If we play like we have done in previous rounds then I'll be happy regardless of the scoreline, this thread was started by a jealous Wednesday fan as there team bottled the big occasion and didn't turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by bladesmad
    This game will be tough, we won't take for granted that we've won our last 8 games, I'd love it to be 9 but this will be no easy task. Wendies seem to think that they'd already booked a place in semis before they had played Charlton - we won't make that mistake, both sides will want to win equally.

If we play like we have done in previous rounds then I'll be happy regardless of the scoreline, this thread was started by a jealous Wednesday fan as there team bottled the big occasion and didn't turn up.

why would we have to bottle it to get beat by Charlton?
    isn't that a little disrespectful of a team that's in a league higher than themselves!
    Charlton beat us both recently on there way to the title of league 1, a time when the grunters thought they had the league sewn up
    we were beaten by the better side on the day.

the best side in south Yorkshire?
    THE WEDNESDAY OF COURSE!!

Quote Originally Posted by NightOutInSheffield
    i see the pork are over kissing ar5e as usual.
    they are making out that we (THE WEDNESDAY) are bottlers for not beating you, why would that be?
    personally i couldn't give a t055 as the game was there for us being the home side, but we didn't play well, thats not charltons fault.
    despite being a league lower, the pigs on local radio etc think its a formality, we will see.
    Whatever forum you log onto one thing is the same...

B
    A
    N
    N
    O'
    S

A

T
    W
    A
    T[/quote]

I dont just like it... i love it [/quote]

1-0 to the WEDNESDAY

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    i see the pork are over kissing ar5e as usual.
    they are making out that we (THE WEDNESDAY) are bottlers for not beating you, why would that be?
    personally i couldn't give a t055 as the game was there for us being the home side, but we didn't play well, thats not charltons fault.
    despite being a league lower, the pigs on local radio etc think its a formality, we will see.
    Whatever forum you log onto one thing is the same...

B
    A
    N
    N
    O'
    S

A

T
    W
    A
    T[/quote]

I dont just like it... i love it [/quote]

1-0 to the WEDNESDAY[/quote]

2 - 0 to the Yeovil

Day out at Wembley it is then. Up the Blades !!!

Congratulations to Sheffield Utd, thoroughly deserved the win by the sound of things, more disappointment for Charlton and it sounded like a poor showing from what I heard. I hope Sheff Utd go all the way and on to win the Cup having done so well before today and wish them every success.

Quote Originally Posted by valley
    Congratulations to Sheffield Utd, thoroughly deserved the win by the sound of things, more disappointment for Charlton and it sounded like a poor showing from what I heard. I hope Sheff Utd go all the way and on to win the Cup having done so well before today and wish them every success.
    Just about everyone of my blade associates in the pub predicted this, I did warn you though!

Where are the Charlton fans?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123