+ Visit Charlton Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't bother turning up Sunday!

Don't bother turning up Sunday!

So say sheff utd, 8 wins on the bounce and they are talking Europa money, they even want Hull or Wigan in the Semi's!

Why shouldn't they dream "it's only Charlton" they have to beat.

re: Don't bother turning up Sunday!

Sorry mate, have to disagree with you, the vast majority of our fans, think it will be our hardest game of the season. We already love Charlton for knocking Wednesday out, cup football anything can happen, full house should be a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by hoothoot
    So say sheff utd, 8 wins on the bounce and they are talking Europa money, they even want Hull or Wigan in the Semi's!

names and posts please,not seen nothing like that on our board and nothing but praise for Charlton.
    Do you get bullied at work hoothoot?
    Bitter wendy

I won't be able to anyway as I couldn't get a ticket.

My take on it is I hope it's a great peaceful and friendly atmosphere whichever team wins.

I like what your administrators have done with the club emblems on Sheffield Utd Mad, very creative.

Blade here. We're dreaming of semis not expecting it theres a big difference. We want hull, not expecting again a big difference.

Charlton are above us and on paper a better side who should win. You'll be backed on by over 5k (top effort and respect for that especially given time of kickoff time)

But we'll be backed on by 25k and as you rightly say we're on a run of 8wins. We've beat forest at home and Fulham & villa away in cup this year. We have every reason to think we'll give you a game but no one I know is expecting an easy game. I think you'll beat us.

Whatever the result hope you all enjoy your trip to sheffield. I'm sure it'll be a great occasion.

OP is obviously a grunting snorter from S6. I've not seen a single post disrespecting Charlton, in fact it's quite the opposite. Then again the sty dwellers do seem to twist everything 180 degrees. Deluded tramps.

from hoothoot the supporter of a club that expected a walkover against Charlton and as good as a bye against us Blades and the hotels were booked for Wembley

BTW, if anyones interested, I touch myself at night. And I have a webcam.
    Any links to these comments Porker. Apart from the last one obviously ?

Majority of your fans showed how arrogant they are by talking about the semi finals when you were still in the 5th round and spouting about easily beating charlton. Was a joy to see you rightly fall flat on your face.

Keep dining out on loan signings (of players you've little hope of signing permanently, unlike us) and your pack of blue and white cards will collapse again in the next couple of years.

May the best team win on sunday, if Charlton win then all the best to them in the semis.

Keep it civil please lads, no offensive insults.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast