+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England Vs Denmark

England Vs Denmark

Nice to see Denmark taking the game nice and serious so far with a nasty challenge on Wiltshire and a debatable red card with Gerrard clear on goal.

I read somewhere were still not using the world cup football which would be typical England. Anyway.

COME ON ENGLAND.

re: England Vs Denmark

wouldnt of been red in a competitive game but friendly never ever million years a red. dull game. like watching paint dry. they bigging up the 'young' players. we get out the group stage but thats as far as we go. they are very very poor for an england side.

Going by results though a happy ending!

Henderson went off after 77 mins...I didn't even know he was on the pitch.
    Rooney...his shooting was worse than non league standard
    MOM? Sterling? I'm not sure he got a cross in, and he's supposed to be a winger?
    Wilshire spent most of the time (as usual) falling over.
    I think we could win the world cup

well i did turn the TV on to watch , but Promptly fell asleep :-) , judging by what you are saying , i was right to do so

Anybody who is daft enough to pay good money to go to Brazil to watch England,want's their phookin head seeing too.. This England side is the worst i have ever seen in my life.. If they qualify for the next stages i will be absolutely gobsmacked..

im interested to see how rio is with fans (muggings/stabbings...) there before i decide to go olympics there in a few years.