+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley(home)predictions

re: Burnley(home)predictions

Still think you will win 2-1, only coz its you.

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret
    3 0 to the soon to be premiership club the pride of Lancashire burnley fc !!!!
    Talking cr@p rossey

Backed Rovers to win with both teams to score at 4/1

Well it's certainly true that any team can beat any other in this league a glance at the table shows that few have beaten the dingles. Their record is clear and we're in for a stuffing

Aren't we?

We dont talk about it, not like you lot. lol. wot will be will be. derby day anything can happen.usally in ur favor!

1-1

Nailed on and at 5/1 not a bad price.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    Well it's certainly true that any team can beat any other in this league a glance at the table shows that few have beaten the dingles. Their record is clear and we're in for a stuffing

Aren't we?
    Was there a time when you LIKED anything about the club you allegedly support?????

Sometimes I wonder if you're that fella who sits near us and boo's at anything;-)

You're not are you????

The one game you can't predict is a derby. You were soundly beaten last week and we're coming into it on the back of beating Forest and Derby. The form book says an away win is likely; history and the fact it's a derby would suggest otherwise.

I still think a point is a good point for us.

1-1

Not sure why my claret brothers are so confident bout this one, this game is always a tough one for us, we do have a tremendous squad and dont get me wrong they are playing tremendously well, but derby day is different somehow, you have managed thru cheating (the foul on ings at the Turf) and awful decisions (olsson and fat lad) to remain unbeaten for the last few games.
    The way I see it is... if the ref, the very able Mr Dean, has a good game, we could well win, and perhaps should win by maybe two?? a bit of controversy against us and defeat is a rare chance, in honesty I would take a draw now.

Quote Originally Posted by mybloodisclaret
    Not sure why my claret brothers are so confident bout this one, this game is always a tough one for us, we do have a tremendous squad and dont get me wrong they are playing tremendously well, but derby day is different somehow, you have managed thru cheating (the foul on ings at the Turf) and awful decisions (olsson and fat lad) to remain unbeaten for the last few games.
    The way I see it is... if the ref, the very able Mr Dean, has a good game, we could well win, and perhaps should win by maybe two?? a bit of controversy against us and defeat is a rare chance, in honesty I would take a draw now.

To be fair, we cheated (as you say ...but your not bitter at all) during the 5-0 game you strangely didn't mention. We went easy on you at 5 when in reality we should've gone for 6 or 7.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)