+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tundra / Wolves 71

Tundra / Wolves 71

Wolverhampton Wanderers responded to an angry fan, who had complained that the shirt he bought online had an upside-down club badge, by sending him a letter of apology which was also the wrong way round.

DOH !! :-)

re: Tundra / Wolves 71

I read about this yesterday and the letters content has more than a tongue in cheek feel to it and I suspect the letter was written upside down as a way of bringing a smile to the shirts owner...

The owner of the dodgy shirt got a match ticket(printed the right way up)a new shirt and was invited to meet the players,the club has gone far and beyond what was expected of them to put it right,i would love this as a reply to my letter of complaint if this happened to me...

To doff my cap to whoever sent the letter from Wolves,its not their fault that some miserable git wants to carry on with their moaning...

you know what Tundra & that Wolves 71 blokes are like chalky , never happy eh :-)

but yeah a little OTT eh mate

Happy as a clam, BW, BTW, the view from the top of the table is stunning, well worth a look-see! Mistakes can happen, that is why pencils have erasers (rubbers) on them, and the club has shown consummate professionalism in dealing with the matter (makes one proud to be a Wolves' supporter)!

See you in the Championship next year, BW!

We are WOLVES! - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    Wolverhampton Wanderers responded to an angry fan, who had complained that the shirt he bought online had an upside-down club badge, by sending him a letter of apology which was also the wrong way round.

DOH !! :-)
    All in the of banter, i found the club and it's response funny. It will probably mean more sales for knocked down priced shirts.

"I noticed it was upside down but thought it was because I was taking a selfie in a mirror but when I looked at it, it was looking back at me."

Typical wolves fan.

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    you know what Tundra & that Wolves 71 blokes are like chalky
    I think you will find that I said that I would be very happy if I got that reply from Notts,it was obviously sent tongue in cheek but the Victor Meldrew of Wolves wants to carry it on or the joke has gone straight over his head...

Quote Originally Posted by Artist
    "I noticed it was upside down but thought it was because I was taking a selfie in a mirror but when I looked at it, it was looking back at me."

Typical wolves fan.
    You mean seeing the glass half full as opposed to half empty?