+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morrison

Morrison

Scores with a curling freekick for QPR.

I think we have a fair few decent free kick takers in our team but for some reason Noble takes 99% of them. He has still yet to actually score from one aswell.

re: Morrison

Brace yourselves for the outraged posts

First thing the so called super talent has done of any note in the 3-4 games he has played for them and talking to QPR fans I know they are scratching their heads wondering what all the hype is with the kid. He has the talent we know that but just seems to do it when he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj
    First thing the so called super talent has done of any note in the 3-4 games he has played for them and talking to QPR fans I know they are scratching their heads wondering what all the hype is with the kid. He has the talent we know that but just seems to do it when he wants to.
    Qpr fans i have talked to have raved about him.

Anyway my thread was more about why we never score from freekicks and why Noble keeps taking them even though we have other and better options.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Scores with a curling freekick for QPR.

I think we have a fair few decent free kick takers in our team but for some reason Noble takes 99% of them. He has still yet to actually score from one aswell.

Noble (who I really like btw) has been taking corners and free kicks for far too long, I guess he must be excellent during training because he either floats them too high or fails to clear the first man during games.

As for Morrison it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks, we've all had our say and nailed our colours to the mast so we'll just have to see who he makes look like a bunch of know nothing idiots. He'll either have a good career or he'll disappear from the game but I don't think there'll be any middle ground.

Running the show by all accounts

Quote Originally Posted by castiron
    Running the show by all accounts
    Just scored his second of the game. 2-0 QPR.

8 goals for Morrison this season so far and he also has 3 or 4 for the Eng u21's.

Ravel scores again

Only the second thing of note he has done in the 3-4 games he has played for them.

"Ravel Morrison, on loan from West Ham, scored twice to help QPR to a 2-0 victory over Birmingham at St Andrew's this afternoon and, following his match-winning performance, Blues manager Lee Clark compared the 21-year-old to Gazza.

"He is the best footballer since Paul Gascoigne," said Clark. "If Paul Gascoigne had not done his knee he would have become the best player in the world. The only thing is that Ravel doesn't know who Paul Gascoigne is!

"He has the pace of a wide-man. He has the balance but plays in the middle of the pitch because he can manoeuvre the ball. Ravel can score goals as we have seen. It is what is between the ears with him and he knows about this problem.

"I was hoping that he would continue doing it for West Ham because I would love to see him on that plane to Brazil. He would certainly be capable of doing something for England coming off the bench for 10 minutes in any environment."

One day you boys will see that allardyce ruined the best talent this club h

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)