+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack him, time to go billy

re: Sack him, time to go billy

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Stuart Pearce or Roy Keane for manager, i just favour Roy Keane, he speaks brilliantly when he is on tv and will stand for no nonsense, was Henderson used today?
    Lol,was Hendo playing today! Are you taking the muck. Shows what you know. I.e nothing. Sacking BD would be a massive mistake at this time in the season. If we didn't have the injuries we've got we'd be ok. Granted the p,ayers covering at the moment have been brought in by BD aren't good enough but you'd think they'd have beaten Barnsley![/quote] Lol,was Hendo playing today

i mean bought on as a sub, dont tell me what i know and what i dont, i just wanted a bit of info late on [/quote]

Really![/quote] yes, paterson behind cox and henderson we may of won the game[/quote]

Well it

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_Mouss17
    Stuart Pearce or Roy Keane for manager, i just favour Roy Keane, he speaks brilliantly when he is on tv and will stand for no nonsense, was Henderson used today?
    Lol,was Hendo playing today! Are you taking the muck. Shows what you know. I.e nothing. Sacking BD would be a massive mistake at this time in the season. If we didn't have the injuries we've got we'd be ok. Granted the p,ayers covering at the moment have been brought in by BD aren't good enough but you'd think they'd have beaten Barnsley![/quote] Lol,was Hendo playing today

i mean bought on as a sub, dont tell me what i know and what i dont, i just wanted a bit of info late on [/quote]

Really![/quote] yes, paterson behind co

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

i mean bought on as a sub, dont tell me what i know and what i dont, i just wanted a bit of info late on [

Quote Originally Posted by True_Red
    Why didn't he go in the changing room?

He's the bloody manager FFS. Passing the buck for the next 5 games then.
    Is he allowed into the changing room when serving a ban???

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    Why didn't he go in the changing room?

He's the bloody manager FFS. Passing the buck for the next 5 games then.
    Is he allowed into the changing room when serving a ban???[/quote]

Yes, he's just not allowed to coach from the pitch or stands.

Another knee jerk silly post.

Its embarrassing .

Es*** I am assuming you were not at the game?

so how is it in anyway possible that you can have a opinion on the tactics?

Didn't even bother listening to the game yesterday, how did we play? and the new lad at the back?

As for BD its his off field antics that are anoyig me the most about him, get rid and Bring in Hoddle.

Quote Originally Posted by trentendscott
    Didn't even bother listening to the game yesterday, how did we play? and the new lad at the back?

As for BD its his off field antics that are anoyig me the most about him, get rid and Bring in Hoddle.
    Or Curbishley or Keegan while we are at it.

To be honest we played ok but ok will not get us where we need to be unless we pick up points.

The worry is that once again, we seemed to be content to be at nil nil come 80 minutes when we would be able to chuck the sink at em and win the game but as it was, they got the goal and then we only start playing once behind.

Thought Abdoun and Majewski looked good and intelligent but there was a lack of antipation and intelligence up front to link up with that.

I'd chuck Pato up with cox as an out and out striker I think for a bit.

New lad looked solid after a shocking 1st contribution which was a bit Bramblesque. But really fixed up after that.

I think the players we have are easily

Quote Originally Posted by trentendscott

get rid and Bring in Hoddle.

Sorry, don't want the job, but thanks for asking.

Tricky are plying the Es*** lad with drinks again? I warned you the last time when he started saying we'd be auto promotion certainties.

Now the alcoholic effect has taken a different turn, instead of elation it's doom and gloom.

Shame on you soon for plying our youth with drink. Try bringing him on a double date instead.

Gramps Ono isn't happy either, he's been making a reappearance on this board with his usual hogwash.

I'm blaming you son!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast