+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sack him, time to go billy

re: Sack him, time to go billy

Billy is a disease within our club. His relationship with 'Jim' is unhealthy, his relationship with the media is ill-considered, he can't bring players to the club (there must be something they know that we don't) and his influence is spreading too far throughout the club. He has wasted the money that other managers would have got us promoted on and on the basis of the last two performances he seems to have lost the dressing room. Not to mention he is the least popular manager in the league which never reflects well on the club.
    He is tactically naive and does little to promote youth development.

With all that said I can't see the point of bringing a new manager into the club just as the loan window is about to close. I think it is best we finish this season in mid-table with Billy and then sack him at the start of the summer. That way the club has time to weigh up some candidates and the chosen one then gets the summer to re-shape the team into their own image.

[quote="Raimondo_Ponte"]Billy is a disease within our club. His relationship with 'Jim' is unhealthy, his relationship with the media is ill-considered, he can't bring players to the club (there must be something they know that we don't) and his influence is spreading too far throughout the club. He has wasted the money that other managers would have got us promoted on and on the basis of the last two performances he seems to have lost the dressing room. Not to mention he is the least popular manager in the league which never reflects well on the club.

With all that said I can't see the point of bringing a new manager into the club just as the loan window is about to close. I think it is best we finish this season in mid-table with Billy and then sack him at the start of the summer. That way the club has time to weigh up some candidates and the chosen one then gets the summer to re-shape t

[quote="Trickytreesreds"]Billy is a disease within our club. His relationship with 'Jim' is unhealthy, his relationship with the media is ill-considered, he can't bring players to the club (there must be something they know that we don't) and his influence is spreading too far throughout the club. He has wasted the money that other managers would have got us promoted on and on the basis of the last two performances he seems to have lost the dressing room. Not to mention he is the least popular manager in the league which never reflects well on the club.

With all that said I can't see the point of bringing a new manager into the club just as the loan window is about to close. I think it is best we finish this season in mid-table with Billy and then sack him at the start of the summer. That way the club has time to weigh up some candidates

Munichmemories in my Wigan post sums it up perfectly, apart from the play offs bit, I recon 6th

[quote="Raimondo_Ponte"]Billy is a disease within our club. His relationship with 'Jim' is unhealthy, his relationship with the media is ill-considered, he can't bring players to the club (there must be something they know that we don't) and his influence is spreading too far throughout the club. He has wasted the money that other managers would have got us promoted on and on the basis of the last two performances he seems to have lost the dressing room. Not to mention he is the least popular manager in the league which never reflects well on the club.

With all that said I can't see the point of bringing a new manager into the club just as the loan window is about to close. I think it is best we finish this season in mid-table with Billy and then sack him at the start of the summer. That way the club has time to weigh up some candidates and the chosen one then gets the summer to re-shape t

Quote Originally Posted by True_Red
    Why didn't he go in the changing room?

He's the bloody manager FFS. Passing the buck for the next 5 games then.
    he isnt allowed into the dressing room 30 mins before a game and at half time,due to his touchline ban.

Good point tonight against a half decent team, maybe i was a bit harsh in calling BD to be sacked, sack him next week COYR

[quote="Romanis"]Billy is a disease within our club. His relationship with 'Jim' is unhealthy, his relationship with the media is ill-considered, he can't bring players to the club (there must be something they know that we don't) and his influence is spreading too far throughout the club. He has wasted the money that other managers would have got us promoted on and on the basis of the last two performances he seems to have lost the dressing room. Not to mention he is the least popular manager in the league which never reflects well on the club.

With all that said I can't see the point of bringing a new manager into the club just as the loan window is about to close. I think it is best we finish this season in mid-table with Billy and then sack him at the start of the summer. That way t

Well 1 of the many key players out injured reappears to set up a goal to earn us a point. West ham were mince meat for a while then they get 5 or 6 key players back and race up the greed league. Last 2 games we've created 35 attempts at goal away from home. Is it Billy Davies fault that the players aren't taking the chances?

Let's get to the end of the season before we discuss Billy's future. I certainly won't support calls for his departure with 11 games to go unless we lose 5 or 6 in a row, then again if that happened we'd be so far off 6th place, there would be no point to sack him at that juncture too.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast