+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United

re: Leeds United

Leeds are a great club, followed by patriots

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    Fantastic post. If we had more football fans with the political beliefs of the Leeds fans the country might not be in the state it's in.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    Fantastic post. If we had more football fans with the political beliefs of the Leeds fans the country might not be in the state it's in. [/quote]

Oh dear - old habits die hard. "EDL" "Patriots" "country might not be in the state it's in"

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow
    Fantastic post. If we had more football fans with the political beliefs of the Leeds fans the country might not be in the state it's in. [/quote]

Oh dear - old habits die hard. "EDL" "Patriots" "country might not be in the state it's in"[/quote]

Didn't mention the EDL, but carry on with your leftie agenda.

I'm patriotic and left-wing.

Intelligent right wing people are certainly not patriots, all they care about is capital. Stupid right wing people tend to be patriotic - we all saw that on BBC3 on Monday.

I wouldnt say the folk on that programme were particularly patriotic, after all what have they ever done for the country?

What they are doing is falling for an over simplistic view on subjects which are promoted and exaggarated by The Sun and The Daily Mail who will then crucify them for things such as the EDL,anti Muslem demos etc..

Stooges, in other words.

Quote Originally Posted by BertrandRussell
    I'm patriotic and left-wing.

Intelligent right wing people are certainly not patriots, all they care about is capital. Stupid right wing people tend to be patriotic - we all saw that on BBC3 on Monday.
    Aye, because they weren't handpicked by the BBC to show the EDL in a bad light.

The lack of counter-perspective was quite bizarre.

I think the BBC would struggle to find any 'footsoldiers' of the EDL who aren't total morons.

Oh dear - old habits die hard. "EDL" "Patriots" "country might not be in the state it's in"[/quote]

Didn't mention the EDL, but carry on with your leftie agenda.[/quote]

I never said you mentioned the EDL, but it's the way the thread went - mention of EDL, then someone saying Patriots, then you opining on the state of the country.

And I don't think I'm running with a "leftie agenda" but compared to Atilla The Un maybe I am

Are Leeds fans aligned to a specific political belief?

I wouldn't have thought so.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)