+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: how much money did the buns spend tae win the diddy title?

re: how much money did the buns spend tae win the diddy title?

Anyone heard the rumours that McBookie are refusing to pay out on the league win, Because they think The Rangers will go into admin before the seasons finished, As I say its only rumours,

The new punishment for admin when the SPFL was set up was relegation, this was changed a few weeks back. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    The new punishment for admin when the SPFL was set up was relegation, this was changed a few weeks back. Just saying.
    How dare you suggest that the corrupt, sh1tebag football authorities in this country would change the rules to accommodate one of the a*se cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by super_ally_rfc
    Super Ally is a hoot, like a dog wee a bone

Pulls someone up for posting if's and but's then replies with the exact same

what are my ifs and buts

i have stated we have enough money to get us through to 2015 with the season ticket money - are you disputing this

@ Again this is you guessing and pressuming, as i've stated.

i have stated we have investors willing to put money into the club, dave king has stated he is willing to do so, are you disputing this

@ Dave King has been saying this for hos long?

i have stated the losses in our accounts wont be as bad this year - there are a few one time costs last year that wont be on it this year and indications from the club is that they have cut costs in other areas to

@ Again you pressuming things and what costs have the Club saved so far since this so called 120 day review?

most of you lot were predi

How many big earners did Rangers move on in January. And did Brian Stockbridge not receive a 200k payoff

ally, do you actually think the season ticket money of approx 8m will cover all the costs at Ibrox until you say the money starts to flow in 2015

rainjurs are phukked...end of

Rangers received 22m from the IPO in 2013, and that's been pyshed away, does ally really believe that was spent on "one-off" costs

thats ok, cos sally says theres people willing to invest money in the club.

and dave king says he would.

so why has no c***t actually invested money in them these last 2 years.

hopefully sally has the answer and can let us know as soon as he dislodges his heed from the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by happytim
    thats ok, cos sally says theres people willing to invest money in the club.

and dave king says he would.

so why has no c***t actually invested money in them these last 2 years.

hopefully sally has the answer and can let us know as soon as he dislodges his heed from the sand.
    Why hopefully and why do you need to know?

Feck me,crackpot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)