+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen hotels

re: Aberdeen hotels

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo
    Constant high demand - affshore boys needing rooms before / after a trip.

You wanna try during the oil show - lucky if you can get a room as nearby as Dundee.
    The Oil Barons ball?[/quote]

Eh?

Oil show - oil & gas exhibition, every 2 years. F*cking nightmare getting moved anywhere near bridge of don area.

On the positive side, some cracking freebie p*ss ups courtesy of suppliers like [/quote]

Aye I know it ive been there,

just a joke from the old TV show Dallas, it always had JR going to the Oil Barons Ball

Why the Hell are you going to Aberdeen, Sevvy?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHaze
    no kvnt in their right mind wants to stay more than one night in the city with one street
    Thats why the only reasons its ever full is cause people are paid to be there[/quote]

jimmy, the more i read of your observations, the more i learn, more power to your quill sir

The marriot in dyce is phucking disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy

It's the 5th anniversary of the chopper crash off Aberdeen when all 16 men on board died, my brother was one of them Danny.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel

It's the 5th anniversary of the chopper crash off Aberdeen when all 16 men on board died, my brother was one of them Danny. [/quote]

Ahh, sorry to hear that.

It's the 5th anniversary of the chopper crash off Aberdeen when all 16 men on board died, my brother was one of them Danny. [/quote]

Sh*t, I didnae ken that, sorry.

Should the Oil company or whoever not be putting the victims families up? Seems a bit off to me.

sorry to hear that too

Phuck me not good, sorry to hear that Sevvy.

I read that inquiry findings today sevy, f*cking scandalous. Admitting to have not followed maintenance procedures, but not criminally responsible for 16 fatalities - absolute b*llocks in anyone's thinking.

I'd like to think they've left themselves wide open to either overturn the Sheriff's findings or private prosecutions at least.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)