+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen hotels

Aberdeen hotels

Why are they so feckin expensive?

re: Aberdeen hotels

aiberdeen has a bloated sense of self importance, but oil stocks value has fallen by 40 percent recently, before you know it they'll be back to crofting and scurrying for kelp in the windy, frozen soulless north.

Constant high demand - affshore boys needing rooms before / after a trip.

You wanna try during the oil show - lucky if you can get a room as nearby as Dundee.

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo

You wanna try during the oil show - lucky if you can get a room as nearby as Dundee.
    The Oil Barons ball?

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    aiberdeen has a bloated sense of self importance, but oil stocks value has fallen by 40 percent recently, before you know it they'll be back to crofting and scurrying for kelp in the windy, frozen soulless north.

They all say one price but. When i put in the dates i want they go through the roof, couple that with the price of flights and it's not looking good.

Oil mate, if your looking for a guest house at any time my mate Hussain has one on great northern road called Camilla guest house he will give ye a good deal...

Even a beds sit will set you back 80,000 the housing market here has went through the roof..my bro la has spent 230,000 on a two bed small semi detached bungalow in the bridge of don..it's small tbh.35,000 over the asking price I believe..

no kvnt in their right mind wants to stay more than one night in the city with one street

Its the fifth aniversary of the red-l helicopter crash,i hope they're not putting up prices because of that, because Aberdeen in genereal has treated the victims families tremendously, feckin Bond should be paying.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHaze

The Oil Barons ball?[/quote]

Eh?

Oil show - oil & gas exhibition, every 2 years. F*cking nightmare getting moved anywhere near bridge of don area.

On the positive side, some cracking freebie p*ss ups courtesy of suppliers like

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    no kvnt in their right mind wants to stay more than one night in the city with one street
    Thats why the only reasons its ever full is cause people are paid to be there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)