+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefit fraud

re: Benefit fraud

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    3 quid an fortnight? Are youse sure, Tazzy lad?
    No joke someone i know who also a fellow dale only got 3 quid to last them a fortnight

like i said try being in my shoes for 4 week non of you will be able to cope on a shoestring budget[/quote]

I'm gan to take a leep out off of Griff's shoes though and tell youse to get a job. Nee doubt that'll of fallen on death ears though.[/quote]

I'M ****ING APPLYING AT SIX JOBS AN DAY[/quote]

Why ofn't youse got an job yet then, what the **** are youse applying for?

Quote Originally Posted by deezel
    which bar were it tazzy?

i frequent a fair few in town and may of been served by you
    Alkali

Quote Originally Posted by deezel
    which bar were it tazzy?

i frequent a fair few in town and may of been served by you
    The Lord Warden next to the Bookies in the City Centre

You're not on a shoestring budget tazzy. If you were there'd be no trips to football or anything else, and you wouldn't have savings of 500 quid towards a foreign jaunt.

Go on, answer the questions I asked the other day. How old are you, have you ever worked and if so, when. I expect you to go off and hide again though.
    Yes i have worked before behind a bar in Liverpool City Centre it were worth the experience to be honest and also use to sell programmes for Dale until i got knocked down by that tram and i did school work experience at some warehouse in littleborough plus i am not sitting around as got couple of projects in the works also apply for 6 Jobs a day instead of going out drinking my life away like some of those crackheads on the rock and roll i love how you people judge me makes me more determand to reach my career goal which i will with flying colour's[/quote]

Tazzy, I reme

Are youse telling us youse've worked only for a single year in your ****ing life? That's benefit fraud right there you ****ing scrounging ****.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    No joke someone i know who also a fellow dale only got 3 quid to last them a fortnight

like i said try being in my shoes for 4 week non of you will be able to cope on a shoestring budget[/quote]

I'm gan to take a leep out off of Griff's shoes though and tell youse to get a job. Nee doubt that'll of fallen on death ears though.[/quote]

Why ofn't youse got an job yet then, what the **** are youse applying for?[/quote]

Office and Computer work

I can't do any warehouse work due to the risk my right leg could re-break then i'd be ****ed then both Jobcentre and Employer would end up very very liable as they'd both o

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    You're not on a shoestring budget tazzy. If you were there'd be no trips to football or anything else, and you wouldn't have savings of 500 quid towards a foreign jaunt.

Go on, answer the questions I asked the other day. How old are you, have you ever worked and if so, when. I expect you to go off and hide again though.
    Yes i have worked before behind a bar in Liverpool City Centre it were worth the experience to be honest and also use to sell programmes for Dale until i got knocked down by that tram and i did school work experience at some warehouse in littleborough plus i am not sitting around as got couple of projects in the works also apply for 6 Jobs a day instead of going out drinking my life away like some of those crackheads on the rock and roll i love how you people judge me makes me more determand to reach my career goal wh

It were his ****ing gaffe the daft spick.

He'll be bleeding other gullible Brits no doubt.

Good luck to him.

Why ofn't youse got an job yet then, what the **** are youse applying for?[/quote]

Office and Computer work

I can't do any warehouse work due to the risk my right leg could re-break then i'd be ****ed then both Jobcentre and Employer

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad

Office and Computer work

I can't do any warehouse work due to the risk my right leg could re-break then i'd be fu[b][i][

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)