+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: positivity with negativity at it's finest

re: positivity with negativity at it's finest

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Tazzy, youse know if your ambition in life is to be an journalist or summat, it might better if youse had some sort off of idea what ghost writing is. Look it up.
    I swear your the numbest person in middle of nowhere how is wanting to be a professional sports photographer even close to being a journo moorlando this is getting stupid so what that you got kicked out of some predicting competition get the **** over it [/quote]

tazzy, believe me, if you really want to be an professional sports photographer, an Fuju Finepix aint about to be of much use.[/quote]

the S4200 isn't just a standard camera it's the don of DSLR camera's you must be the most mentally minded person on here although saying that you got your qualifications from a sheep and live in the middle of nowhere Moorlando i kinda feel sorry for you that you have some ty

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Tazzy, youse know if your ambition in life is to be an journalist or summat, it might better if youse had some sort off of idea what ghost writing is. Look it up.
    I swear your the numbest person in middle of nowhere how is wanting to be a professional sports photographer even close to being a journo moorlando this is getting stupid so what that you got kicked out of some predicting competition get the **** over it [/quote]

tazzy, believe me, if you really want to be an professional sports photographer, an Fuju Finepix aint about to be of much use.[/quote]

Professional sports photographer, I of to admit, I chortled at that. Having seen some off of Tazzy's work I'd suggest a different career entirely. Bog cleaner or summat.[/quote]

Health reasons certain chemicals/fumes trigger my

The Don?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    The Don?
    The capo Di tutti capo off of cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr

the S4200 isn't just a standard camera it's the don of DSLR camera's you must be the most mentally minded person on here although saying that you got your qualifications from a sheep and live in the middle of nowhere Moorlando i

Professional sports photographer, I of to admit, I chortled at that. Having seen some off of Tazzy's work I'd suggest a different career entirely. Bog cleaner or summat.[/quote]

Hea

the S4200 isn't just a standard camera it's the don of DSLR camera's you must be the most mentally minded person on here although saying that you got your qualifications from a sheep and live in the middle of nowhere Moorlando i

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad

Professional sports photographer, I of to admit, I chortled at that. Having seen some off of Tazzy's work I'd suggest a different career e

Must be some **** jobs out there if some off of the terms and conditions include death or an broken leg.

Quote Originally Posted by griff

the S4200 isn't just a standard camera it's the don of DSLR camera's you must be the most mentally minded person on here although saying that you got your qualifications from a sheep and

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)