+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: waiting time

waiting time

Opinions please

I always worked on the theory that when a relationship had run its due course that 1-2 years is the amount of time it would take to mourn that relationship, and then time to potentially do it again. (that is what I did )

My brother took a couple of months

A mate of mine said 1 month per year you were with the ex.

I know every case is different, just wondering what others Think

re: waiting time

Oops

quickly Bingo...

Wrong thread Yubby.

Mods please move before Bingo sees I'm not perfect

Wrong board Yubby!!!

To answer your question i personally think it depends how quick you find someone else. I dont mean a fling but someone of a similar standard emotionally and physically to your ex. People like that dont grow on trees but it will happen at some point. Its about being positive and realusing sometimes when you think you hsve lost someone infact many more doors have opened that would have been closed if things stayed the same. It all sounds easy but i know its horrible loosing someone. My only advise is to think about the kids as the priority.

Dam Busters Bingo beat the mods.

Bingo I am not personally ready to let go and i am still married and love my wife.

The topic was not about me,just a question and an Aussie interested in peoples thoughts

Oh ok thats good yubs. Sorry.

I personally think the more it happens to you the quicker you recover just knowing the sad feeling dont last forever.

I don't think you can put a time scale on it Yubby.

I had mentally left my marriage before I physically left my marriage so I was ready to move on pretty quickly...

I think you know when the time feels right

L x

So many variables Lmv, my marriage hasn't been good for awhile.

But what ever happened to death do us part?

Very true Yubby. That's why you have take each situation differently.

There was 0 hope for my marriage. The marriage had been built on a lie... Which once uncovered there was no going back so once I'd accepted it I moved on... And for me it turned out to be the best thing ever as I met Scotty.

If there is hope and a chance to salvage it then you should try. My advice would be... Have no regrets...if you would regret giving up too easily then don't...

Big hugs

L xx

I have tried everything, but a marriage takes 2.

I will not give up hope, but the the ball is out of my court.

Hope you can work it out together.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)