+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Funny 2 way story

Funny 2 way story

Last Tuesday working at the coal mines in CQ a call over the 2 way radio, it went something like this.

John Smith to control...
    Control to John Smith copy...
    Control I have a 3m snake under my Ute, and he has me pinned on the top of it, and I can not get off it, can you send somebody too remove it.
    Well we thought it was funny, I'm sure John didn't.

re: Funny 2 way story

So, when you lot had finished giggling, did anyone go and rescue John?

He was probably a kiwi, they are sooo scared of snakes.

Why he didn't just jump off the bloody tray, I don't know, big sook. Snakes are more scared of us.

I had my first run in with a snake this shift, he was just a juvenile, I was opening up one of the sites fire trailers, to service their gear, so when I lifted the door I heard this light thud, and I look over to see the little fella.

I just watched him for 20 seconds before he took off under the trailer, I just made a little more noise than normal and continued on with my job.

But if is was a 3m brown I would've made sure it was a long way away before continuing. I'm not scared just not stupid, they are bloody aggressive little ships

Yubby, you're ssssssssssssso brave.

Ohhhh ... look out behind you bro!!!

Never knew you could jump that high, bro.

Funny story.

I am quite athletic for a 39year old.

I bet the snake had a hissy fit

I don't get why?

Is that because it saw me? Or just the pun on Hissy??

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)