+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: semi final

re: semi final

I am wondering if 1 of you give your online details for the wigan e tickets so I can purchase tickets with my own money and this will be my first match to see wigan and I AM A WIGAN SUPPORTER but I live down in devon and haven't been able to go up there and see them play I would be really greatful if any of you can help thanks

Happy to help.
    My Client is Mourinho and my client code is 6-0-6-0-6-0.
    Hope you enjoy the game mi old ****er sparrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cjs
    I am wondering if 1 of you give your online details for the wigan e tickets so I can purchase tickets with my own money and this will be my first match to see wigan and I AM A WIGAN SUPPORTER but I live down in devon and haven't been able to go up there and see them play I would be really greatful if any of you can help thanks
    The amount of people making similar requests on various Latics websites is indicative of the sheer number of diehard Latics fans who've never been to a single game in their lives
    Either that or it's indicative of the sheer number of people who think we're all complete ****in idiots!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeym
    Been following the Gunners fans website on the semi, a lot thought its Citie for the semi,that didn't happen, then some say a walkover against 'latics', Now they are starting to get concerned that we are going to turn them over, mutterings of This team are the holders and turned others over we had better be careful!!! Ummm getting worried are they, another embarrasment coming up they ask, we shall see, as we arent running scared it is the DW South were playing at.
    Making the victory even sweeter

[quote="Captain_Methven". I'm sure I heard something along those lines sometime last May but ****** if I can remember [/quote]

I think that game ended 0-1 to the underdog Cap!

If winning t'cup solves all of Arsenal's problems, what does getting knocked out by a lowly Championship side do then?

By the by some Hull City fans are saving their money and only buying tickets for the final??? Their first semi at DW South for 100 000 million years and they wont go????

See you at the final Hull City fans but you'll be sat in with the Sheffield Utd lot!!

Common rabble!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)