+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bearer of Doom...

The Bearer of Doom...

Sorry chaps but I have it on good authority that the team/wage structure put in place by the poison dwarf will leave Fazawi with no alternative than to seek administration if you do not go up via the playoffs (and there's no guarantee you will make them).

If Colin W@anker is appointed then your pending doom will be sooner than later.

See ya's

re: The Bearer of Doom...

Satan has arrived folks

Why ever would Fawaz put you reds in administration??? It would make no sense. He would stand to lose any money he has put in.

A sale would surely be a better bet.

I think neither is likely though.

I would suspect a cost cutting exercise would be the more likely way.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBen
    Sorry chaps but I have it on good authority that the team/wage structure put in place by the poison dwarf will leave Fazawi with no alternative than to seek administration if you do not go up via the playoffs (and there's no guarantee you will make them).

See ya's
    Did it hurt when you donated your brain?

I personly do not believe your post and it has come from hate filled rumors, Fawas is to much of a buisnessman to let that happen and all the recent posts are totally unfounded

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    I personly do not believe your post and it has come from hate filled rumors, Fawas is to much of a buisnessman to let that happen and all the recent posts are totally unfounded

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBen

See ya's
    Fairy Tale.Thanks for wasting ten seconds of my life on this beautiful morning.