+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Away Day Review Schedule UPDATE***

***Away Day Review Schedule UPDATE***

Due to changes in normal schedule Scotland Under 21 v Holland Under 21 at Saint Mirren is now no longer on the schedule this will be replaced by either a Play Off 2nd Leg Match or Premier League Fixture

Fleetwood Town v Rochdale at Highbury Stadium
    Mansfield Town v Rochdale at Field Mill
    Newport County v Rochdale at Rodney Parade with a tour via The Newport Stadium
    either Play Off 2nd Leg or Premier League Match
    Wales v England at Swansea city

re: ***Away Day Review Schedule UPDATE***

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Due to changes in normal schedule Scotland Under 21 v Holland Under 21 at Saint Mirren is now no longer on the schedukle this will be replaced by either a Play Off 2nd Leg Match or Premier League Fixture

Keep sending those donations for my Czech trip though cos, as you can see from the above, I have no money.

Some expensive trips in that schedukle taz lad. You'll of moorlando on your case again.

To be honest Kenny, I don't know what to say. In fact it has rendered me almost completely speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    Some expensive trips in that schedukle taz lad. You'll of moorlando on your case again.
    Nope not really expensive tbf if you know the right people and right times to book train in advance if football fans followed my rules they'd save a fortune

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Due to changes in normal schedule Scotland Under 21 v Holland Under 21 at Saint Mirren is now no longer on the schedukle this will be replaced by either a Play Off 2nd Leg Match or Premier League Fixture

Keep sending those donations for my Czech trip though cos, as you can see from the above, I have no money.

[/quote]

Only had one donation from Buc the rest i've saved up myself i will eventually reach my target

Nee point applying at six (6) jobs an day then tazzy. I mean, you haven't got time to work.

Is he extracting the urine or what?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Nee point applying at six (6) jobs an day then tazzy. I mean, you haven't got time to work.
    I've just been put on that Business Admin course today

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    I've just been put on that Business Admin course today [/quote]

Business Admin? Why? And what sort off of business admin are youse on about? Filing and typing and ****e or more involved? Do youse get an NVQ off of it? What level?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)