+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Florest Circus - debate

The Florest Circus - debate

Smug...well, yes, a little!

I think the "we told you so" doesnt even need mentioning.

Anyway, to the circus...

1. I hate Warnock and all he is. But, I think he will galvernise the Florest ship and at least make an effort at play-offs. Ultimately, I think (and hope) they fall short, as think there are 4 better teams (Derby, QPR, Wigan, Reading) that will claim the play off berths
    2. Surprised they havent moved for Malky MacKay now. Be interesting to see who the next perm manager is. Remember when Mick Mc sussed out that all was not right, and steered clear? I still think Fawaz has some explaining, and wont be surprised if in the aftermath, Bilbo talks up "interference". Were the Algerians his signings, or Fawaz's?
    3. Wonder is Jim Price is still in office today???
    4. Another good payday for Bilbo's legal team - they must be rubbing hands
    5. Wont be surprised if Fawaz uses the FA hearing as a way to avoid compo and dismiss him for gross misconduct - have heard this on the wires.

re: The Florest Circus - debate

[quote="su4eranio"]Smug...well, yes, a little!

Anyway, to the circus...

1. I hate Warnock and all he is. But, I think he will galvernise the Florest ship and at least make an effort at play-offs. Ultimately, I think (and hope) they fall short, as think there are 4 better teams (Derby, QPR, Wigan, Reading) that will claim the play off berths
    2. Surprised they havent moved for Malky MacKay now. Be interesting to see who the next perm manager is. Remember when Mick Mc sussed out that all was not right, and steered clear? I still think Fawaz has some explaining, and wont be surprised if in the aftermath, Bilbo talks up "interference". Were the Algerians his signings, or Fawaz's?
    5. Wont be surprised if Fawaz uses the FA hearing as a way to avoid compo and dismiss him for g

We might laugh, but its at tragedy really . The Scottish hero undone by his own paranoia and machinations.

The most obnoxious manager replaced by the second most obnoxious in my book.Warnock is a horrible bloke.

[quote="ellafella"]Smug...well, yes, a little!

Anyway, to the circus...

5. Wont be surprised if Fawaz uses the FA hearin

I'm enjoying their implosion. I'm hoping it doesn't stop - don't like the club and despise the fans.

Neil's a shell compared to the manager he was. No fire in his belly now, if Forest are stupid enough to appoint him he'll fail and he could be the catalyst a Portsmouth style collapse.

Either way Forest are a complete laughing stock. A joke club.

Latest news is that the Warnock deal has reached a hitch and Gary Brasil (?????) will be in temporary charge for tomorrows match.

Wonderful ... the story that keeps on giving!

They'd be better off with Neil's radio pal Alan Brazil.

What an embarrassing shambles ... how much have they spent again?

Dunno about Macbeth - more like 'A Comedy of Errors'.
    Or maybe 'Much Ado about Nothing'

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite56
    Latest news is that the Warnock deal has reached a hitch and Gary Brasil (?????) will be in temporary charge for tomorrows match.

Wonderful ... the story that keeps on giving!
    How the hell can it hit a hitch - it can't be about matching his wage demands for gods sake. How difficult is it :-

Fawaz: "We'll pay you what you want (because we're loaded), give you a nice fat bonus if we go up (because we're loaded) and we'll back you with whatever players you need on loan before Thursday (because we're loaded and we said we'd do that for Billy). What do you say Neil?"

Neil: "No, that's not enough.."

Eh???? WTF!! It's only until the end of the season, how hard can this be to do a deal!

And who the hell is signing loan players?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)