+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Happy Monday

Happy Monday

your twisting my melons man :-)

hello from a lovely sunny manchester ( although it is cold , Hope yr weekend went well etc

re: Happy Monday

Sun breaking through in Vancouver, a high of +12C (61F) predicted...but I'll believe it when I see it!!

Have a good week, all!

beautiful ( bit like me :-) )

its like a duck pond eh

Quack, Quack!!

It is known as Indian Arm, a salt-water fjord that extends about 20 km (12 mi) north from Burrard Inlet. The steep mountain slopes are so impassable that most have seen no development, despite the proximity to a major city. Indian River, marked by a small dock at the north end of the arm, can be reached by boat from the Vancouver area or by a logging road from Squamish. Pretty isolated area, the dock pictured above can be reached easily by car from the city of Vancouver, a 15 minute drive in all.

This image is looking north, up the Arm in today's wet weather.

Your such a lucky fella living is such a lovely place mate ( now wheres that jealous smiley eh )I have been to the norwegian fjords while I was in the RN yrs back , however perhaps I didnt appreciate them at the time ( I was only 18 ! )

Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, BW, I would love to have the weekly access to footie matches that you fellows have in England! Over here, if I wish to go to another NHL hockey game, our closest opponents are a 12 hour car ride away through mountainous, snow filled passes. The Coquihalla's mountainous route being the most direct and the most dangerous (photo shot in last ten minutes):

eye mate however & TBH mate even thinking off going to certain games these days takes a lot for me sign of the times I guess ...plus its a lot different these days since the Taylor report ... you don't see many people with a hot Bovril & pie if you get my drift ! not many of the my mates turn out much these days , despite the above its more likely we do do the away games ...& it more for the banter & the beers of course then the fottie itself ...let me put it this way ...I would swap ya ;-)

TBH , there are some lovely places not to far away ..north Yorkshire is a really nice area to visit , Harrogate / skipton area ( in fact gonna take my new dog out to a place called Ingleton Falls in the next few weeks , lovely 4 / 5 mile walk leading to the village of ingleton which happens to have a great chippy & a pub right next to it ;-) ...have a good weekend mate

Have a great weekend, BW! Up the Wanderers!!