+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Southampton doing their bit to help out!

re: Southampton doing their bit to help out!

Quote Originally Posted by pompey_smell
    Oi Branfoot! Gonna have a relegation party?
    You could hold it in the SFC trophy room. There'll be loads of space for the two of you. Sounds like fun.

We could have a celebratory BBQ down in the forest or maybe Calshot where we can see poopey n the distance!

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    August 2009 Saints were number 68, starting on -10 points. Remember it well, Millwall.

Don't recall any predictions from here that we would be number 9 on this day in 2014.
    Although I seem to recall a lot of mirth and scorn at the suggestion that we would be somewhere near where we are now.

Recalling the analogy used of our situation at that time, something about the horse latitudes. The doldrums are okay as long as you have plenty of provisions and fresh water. Gives you plenty of opportunity to make essential repairs to the hull and rigging whilst waiting for the trade winds to blow once again.

We're set fair on course and underway. Things change very quickly but success does not come overnight.
    Overnight?? I thought you were on the south coast not the dark side of the moon.

Branfoot, it's a bit embarrassing for you isn't it that a club residing 90th currently in England's pecking order, has a rather better history than your own? (Reminder: two top flight titles and two FA Cups.)

We also own our own club and aren't at the mercy of foreigners.

Getting ready to be asset-stripped!!!!

Yours is a nothing club. Always was, always will be. You are just an academy for the elite providing players for Spurs, Arsenal and co. I am proud my club isn't!!! PFC- four major trophies. SCUMMERS- 1 trophy and that by someone...well, I won't speak ill of the dead.

History?!

Jimmy Savile had "History" and look at how that ended.

How much is EPNS worth these days..? You might be needing the money real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pompey_smell
    History?!

Jimmy Savile had "History" and look at how that ended.

How much is EPNS worth these days..? You might be needing the money real soon.
    And there we go. Another sad scummer whose idea of history does not include anything football on a football site.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPFC2005
    Branfoot, it's a bit embarrassing for you isn't it that a club residing 90th currently in England's pecking order, has a rather better history than your own? (Reminder: two top flight titles and two FA Cups.)

We also own our own club and aren't at the mercy of foreigners.

Getting ready to be asset-stripped!!!!

Yours is a nothing club. Always was, always will be. You are just an academy for the elite providing players for Spurs, Arsenal and co. I am proud my club isn't!!! PFC- four major trophies. SCUMMERS- 1 trophy and that by someone...well, I won't speak ill of the dead.
    Also an academy that stole lots of pompey "brought up" youth, ala ward-prowse and the OX etc .

Nice to see you back young matt!!

Can we help it if Pompey youth realised they were onto a loser if they were to sign with Pompey?

You can't really blame them for signing with SuperSaints, now can you?

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    And there we go. Another sad scummer whose idea of history does not include anything football on a football site.
    There, there. I'd be upset and embarrassed too, if I were a Pompey supporter.

Love the fact that the scummers still care so much about us,wake up every day and thank whoever i am not a scummer.
    Imagine the sad life of the poster branfoot being so obsessed with us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)