+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moyes.

re: Moyes.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_stubbs
    What about Mata? Moysie pays 37mil for a player and doesn't know how to use him

Someone called into the radio and said "giving Mata to Moyes is like giving my grandad a smart phone...he hasn't a clue what to do with it"...

Quote Originally Posted by Petingo

Someone called into the radio and said "giving Mata to Moyes is like giving my grandad a smart phone...he hasn't a clue what to do with it"...[/quote]

#SOD

Save Our Dave

Moyes IN

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlBall12

Someone called into the radio and said "giving Mata to Moyes is like giving my grandad a smart phone...he hasn't a clue what to do with it"...[/quote]

[/quote]

[color=navy]

Looks like Mata may have found his feet over the last few games. But once again (as when he Managed Everton) Moysie appears to get things right when the team more or less picks itself through injuries etc.

Mata is a class player,as is that Kagawa fella,Moyes doesn't know how to use him though.

United played well v Newcastle,reason being no pressure,nothing to play for,we've seen it many times here.
    Hope Bayern batter them

If Man Utd somehow win the Champions League, and Everton finish 4th, then you lot will be plying your trade in the Europa League next season.

Now I kknow United are very unlikely to win it. But people said the same about Liverpool when they kept scraping their through the rounds in 2005, and this United side is much better than Liverpool's utterly mediocre 2005 team.

Quote Originally Posted by premiershipflops2011
    If Man Utd somehow win the Champions League, and Everton finish 4th, then you lot will be plying your trade in the Europa League next season.

Now I kknow United are very unlikely to win it. But people said the same about Liverpool when they kept scraping their through the rounds in 2005, and this United side is much better than Liverpool's utterly mediocre 2005 team.
    [p]
    Is that wishful thinking ??

[p]

Moyes came for a point yesterday & got **** all

Stuck with Moyes,stuck with Moyes Man united.Stuck with Moyes stuck with Moyes I say.Stuck with Moyes Stuck with Moyes Man United,playing football the negative way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)