+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Booed of the pitch

re: Booed of the pitch

watching the games with this (unt in charge are over for me

enjoy

for those saying 'it's utter sh1t but ...' you're part of the reason we are in in rapid decline

aim low get low

then the over-paid w@nker mocks you after doing your brains on another gash match?

more fool you

the mackems are loyal

they stayed away when they wanted better

simples

the boards silence is shocking - rapidly on the decline for me

Agreed Jim,I felt like going home at half time it was that bad mate,in fact the second half was worse,like you mate I can't stand Allardyce and can't wait till he goes,I'm hearing that Laudrup could be in the frame,now that is very interesting

Stevo that wll do for me. Mind you i would welcome back Roader, Curbishley or Grant over Sam Allardyce.

In fact i would sooner have Neil Warnock with Sean Bean has his assistant over the Fat One.

Woo mate, staying away is not an option for some and why should we. We will be here long after Sam has come and gone.

PS. Woo i hate him more than you.

the man is calling you a (unt steve by cupping his ear

i'd really like to stamp on his throat

he's never been west ham and never will be

tolerating this blagger will go down as a low point in this clubs history, for me

spuds and liverpool WOULD NEVER EMPLOY SUCH A MANAGER, EVER as they won't just throw the 'quality of football' mantle away as we have last couple of years

look where it got us

where are the 'football has changed, we've never been great ...' merchants tonight?

tonight and recently was as predictable as daylight for many of us

Sorry Woo but can't agree with you mate...staying away is not the answer,what is that going to do ffs,it's the fans who stick with the club through the bad times who are the loyal ones,it's your money mate and it's your decision,do what you have to do,as for me...it's painful but I will always be there

Nolan, Tomkins and Taylor tonight can also fck off after thier actions.

Nolan after the own goal thumping the ball into the chicken Run and telling the fans to fck off.

Tomkins after the game calling the fans ****ers and also telling them to fck off.

Taylor sticking his middle finger up to the Bobby Moore stand and shouting w@nkers to them.

Fair play stevo

i used to think that way steve

sad it's come to this

went saturday, one more game v spuds then offski until manager gone

on my eyesight

you want change? you have more power than you realise

support the correct ethos of our club and it's history

the mackems are loyal, wanted better, stayed away

change happened

you want another two seasons like the last two?

just keep plotting up like a mute

not digging at you mate, just my feelings on the situation

be lucky

How did you spot all that Jim,I was in the Sir Trev stand and saw Nolan boot it into the chicken run,I was wondering why he did that,what a complete (unt.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Nolan, Tomkins and Taylor tonight can also fck off after thier actions.

Nolan after the own goal thumping the ball into the chicken Run and telling the fans to fck off.

Tomkins after the game calling the fans ****ers and also telling them to fck off.

Taylor sticking his middle finger up to the Bobby Moore stand and shouting w@nkers to them.
    the club and manager employ these blokes on massively inflated wages

you think they give a fu(k about us?

good lord

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)