+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Booed of the pitch

re: Booed of the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1272
    How did you spot all that Jim,I was in the Sir Trev stand and saw Nolan boot it into the chicken run,I was wondering why he did that,what a complete (unt.

Sit in the BMU Stevo.

Nolan did what he did as the players were celebrating our 2nd goal.

Taylor late on flipped the fans in the BM, So right in front of me/us.

Tomkins i read about on the other 2 main WHU forums.

No problem Woo,didn't think you was having a pop for one minute,can understand your frustration,I suspect we're about the same age give or take a few years,I hate every minute with that (unt as manager but off I go every week hoping in vain that things might change...they never do though mate do they!...

Complete mugs...all 30,000 of us...week in week out

At least G & S can see how the fans are feeling now.WE have had enough of this dog sh*t football WEEK IN,WEEK OUT.Where the opposition takes the game to us and dominates us,while we just hoof it.Last season we did mix it up a bit,but bloody hell,it`s been absolutely atrocious to watch this season.Whatever happens,he has to go at the end of the season.

Has for the players swearing at our fans,thats a disgrace if true.They should be coming out and saying, we need to give the fans a bit more entertainment,especially when the opposition have 10 men for most of the game..FFS.

That's right out of order Mate...prima donnas

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan

Given the squad at Big Sam's disposal, West Ham are EXACTLY where they should be.

Squad at his disposal?

We have the 8th highest wage bill in the league.

32million excluding wages was spent on Carroll and Jarvis alone.

Allardyce is the 13th highest paid manager in the world.

We have a player on 100k p/w ffs

Sam has spent over 60m on players

You speak like he has inherited an under strength squad and has had no money to spend.

What do West Ham fans expect you ask? Well for that money I would certainly expect us to be a good deal better than we are.

I had a fantastic evening - the teamwork was brilliant as usual, the back four where class and the two up front well organized - the result perfection as always - well done Nathan's Pie and Mash all for a fiver.

6 mature ladies working as a team.

Then I wasted 55 pounds to see 11 overpaid footballers and a manager that are totalling out of touch with the real world. If Sam had said it wasn't pretty, but we needed the win and sorry it was not really good entertainment or value for money, then although not happy I would have accepted it. But to come out and say what he did and if the players reacted as mentioned then come on Brady/Gold and Sullivan a few fines are due and the money donated to the Bobby Moore fund.

" You can't play against 10 men in the Premier league" and "We have won twice this season with 10 men"
    I think the boring fat **nt has found the answer.

Let's just play with ten men.

What an utter embarrassment we are with him in charge. I am fed up at being mocked by other fans for our hoof ball. I have no defence against that kind of stick. I'd rather see us struggle or in the Championship and play football than what we do now.

I watched last nights match live (as I'm away on a Military deployment in the middle east at the moment) with a group of lads and it was awful.

I for one will not go back to Upton Park when I get home until he has departed and we have a 'Football' man in charge.

GUTTED...

Why all this tosh about playing against ten men. For years , well almost since the year dinosaurs went extinct playing against ten men was never easy. In some cases harder. But people keep bringing it up.

But thats beside the point, we played ****e we played ****e, the only up side is we got 3 undeserved points. Fat Froggy is riding his luck this season, and G+S will probably keep him because to them he seems to have the midas touches equivalent in luck.

Time they woke up, or were woken up, and woos idea is a sound one.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Nolan, Tomkins and Taylor tonight can also fck off after thier actions.

Nolan after the own goal thumping the ball into the chicken Run and telling the fans to fck off.

Tomkins after the game calling the fans ****ers and also telling them to fck off.

Taylor sticking his middle finger up to the Bobby Moore stand and shouting w@nkers to them.

All 3 Cun ts

Nolan and Taylor are BFS boys ( he has helped make them very rich )

But Tompkins ( he has become a proper nawty jack the lad since fighting with plod )

**** all will be said or done by west ham

I am off to the New Stadium soon for a few days work ...i do hope that Frog faced C unts not in charge when we move in !!!!!!

Morning Jon

Just heard on the radio that their keeper is in hospital with kidney damage,and in the words of Steve Bruce "it isn't looking good",

That performance aside I hope he makes a full recovery

Must go mate...work beckons!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)