+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Hey, Tazz, How's the Business Admin Course Going?

re: Hey, Tazz, How's the Business Admin Course Going?

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Customer service advisor, marketing assistant, sales consultant. What an load off of cack, how you can possibly think your educational qualifications are superior to mine is an complete joke. You of absolutely no qualifications or experience to work in those positions. Any of those jobs would require an basic command off of written English. You really are so stupid it actually doesert bear thinking about.

Or are youse playing the game off of applying at jobs that youse can't get just to make yourself look good and keep getting your benefit? You are an gormless ****.
    Odd that none off of those jobs are in Rochdale.

Sorry Pents, no cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Customer service advisor, marketing assistant, sales consultant. What an load off of cack, how you can possibly think your educational qualifications are superior to mine is an complete joke. You of absolutely no qualifications or experience to work in those positions. Any of those jobs would require an basic command off of written English. You really are so stupid it actually doesert bear thinking about.

Or are youse playing the game off of applying at jobs that youse can't get just to make yourself look good and keep getting your benefit? You are an gormless ****.
    Odd that none off of those jobs are in Rochdale.[/quote]

He could gan by tram.

Mind youse, it might just be so he can make the excuse that they're all too far away, just in case he gets offered an job.

I can't wait for I-Spy season to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    I can't wait for I-Spy season to start.
    TGTW

(Tazzy gan to work - the first Rochdale **** to post that should be barred from future I-Spy forever.)

60 in July tbf

nee cakes thanks but you* can send pics of RATbeers ect

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)