+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can we grab that automatic promotion place?.

re: Can we grab that automatic promotion place?.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y
    Ive yet to remind them on their board about what south yorkshire teams can do to them!

They have 1 point from 6 scoring no goals. Thats no promotion form.

Come on millers, we can do it
    Keep up the good work Shire and you will get the "Fan of the Year Award"

thats it in a nutshell !! we are 5 points behind ... they have just dropped 5 points in 2 games, can we just keep winning ?[/quote]I'm Tipping Us to lose the next 7 matches .. [/quote][/quote]

we win 3 1 at gillingham mate

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y
    Ive yet to remind them on their board about what south yorkshire teams can do to them!

thats it in a nutshell !! we are 5 points behind ... they have just dropped 5 points in 2 games, can we just keep winning ?[/quote]I'm Tipping Us to lose the next 7 matches .. [/quote]

Keep up the good work Shire and you will get the "Fan of the Year Award" [/quote]Thanks what do i get

Quote Originally Posted by shiregreenmillers

thats it in a nutshell !! we are 5 points behind ... they have just dropped 5 points in 2 games, can we just keep winning ?[/quote]I'm Tipping Us to lose the next 7 matches .. [/quote]

Keep up the good work Shire and you will get the "Fan of the Year Award" [/quote]Thanks what do i get [/quote]

An unsigned match ball in the face

Quote Originally Posted by millertop

Keep up the good work Shire and you will get the "Fan of the Year Award" [/quote]Thanks what do i get [/quote]

An unsigned match ball in the face [/quote]

...Keep it up Shire...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin

...Keep it up Shire...[/quote]I Am now called physic shire

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller
    If i were to choose a run in, i would deff pick Brentford. on paper they have 2 tough away games but only 1 tough home game.
    we have 3 tough away games and 2 tough home games.
    BUT as we know football is played on grass not paper so for me yes we can do it... btw preston are more a threat than leyton orient for 3rd spot
    i must admit the last set of games are going to get tough for everybody as nearly every game means something to somebody whether pushing promotion or relegation. With the Millers form well and truly top of the tree and us winning the last two home games and Brentford/Orient dropping points here there and every where this is going right to the wire.

We could do with Posh putting a run together to cement the last play off spot. That way Swindon & MK Dons will have feck all to play for when we play them.

Gillingham look to be virtually safe so might take their foot off the pedal on satdi & Shef Utd will have an eye on their trip to Wembley so won't be as up for it as they should be.

...Keep it up Shire...[/quote]I Am now called physic shire [/quote]

Shire pre-season I stated on this site we would finish third still maintain that but if we do finish second due to your physic powers I will gladly buy you steak and chips and a lucosade with vodka,small portions of course.

I have just looked through the fixture calendar and Friday 18th April in my head really is D-Day.
    Brentford v PNE
    Wolves v Millers
    Crawley v Orient
    I know there are plenty of important games before then but you get the feeling 2nd place could be decided as momentum after this day should help whoever gets the points.

What a great run in though just as we all thought Brentford and Orient were fighting over 2nd spot I feel its definitely a 4 horse race.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast