+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can we grab that automatic promotion place?.

re: Can we grab that automatic promotion place?.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank
    Ive yet to remind them on their board about what south yorkshire teams can do to them!

They have 1 point from 6 scoring no goals. Thats no promotion form.

Come on millers, we can do it

thats it in a nutshell !! we are 5 points behind ... they have just dropped 5 points in 2 games, can we just keep winning ?[/quote]I'm Tipping Us to lose the next 7 matches .. [/quote]

...Keep it up Shire...[/quote]I Am now called physic shire [/quote]

Shire pre-season I stated on this site we would finish third still maintain that but if we do finish second due to your physic powers I will gladly buy you steak and chips and a lucosade with vodka,small portions

If we win at Gillingham then it could well be our year, we get nothing there!

In theory I reckon we can afford to drop 3 points, so 1 defeat from the remaining games, perhaps at Wolves.

Very tough ask.

Said two months ago automatic is a good possiblity, fingers crossed it will be. In Evans we trust

I fear Preston the most in the chase for 2nd, apart from tricky visits to Bristol & Brentford, they should get maximum points. Of all the teams chasing 2nd we have by far the hardest run-in. However, it looked the same last year and we went and won every game. We will know a lot more after next Saturday, Sheff Utd play Brentford & Orient whilst we have to go to Gillingham. If we win and other results swing our way, Brentford will certainly be feeling the pressure...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234