+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bristol Post quotes

re: Bristol Post quotes

Always rated Cotterill as a decent manager unfortunately after yesterdays quotes he`s gone down in my estimation.Another manager that gives no credit to the opposing team and yes agree he is a whinger of the highest order.

UTM.

I seem to recall we got a similar decision at Gesty Road once. The fans were behind the goal in those days and their 'keeper kept kicking the ball out of his hands just outside the area. Of course we let the linesman know every time he did it and eventually we got the free kick. Can't remember much more about the game but get a feeling it was an important win for us.

he was at a different game to the rest of us :/

but dont all managers talk there team up

Quote Originally Posted by S8_Miller
    They were a decent side in possession but they had one shot on target all game from which they scored. The rest were long distance efforts that Colin dealt with comfortably. On the other hand we should have been out of sight in the first half had we taken our chances. All in all 2-1 was a fair result.
    The shot was going wide to be honest, watch it again it took a wicked deflection that put it just inside the post.

Quote Originally Posted by cram
    They were a decent side in possession but they had one shot on target all game from which they scored. The rest were long distance efforts that Colin dealt with comfortably. On the other hand we should have been out of sight in the first half had we taken our chances. All in all 2-1 was a fair result.
    The shot was going wide to be honest, watch it again it took a wicked deflection that put it just inside the post.[/quote]

At the time I thought it was a great strike but yes you're right it deflected off Morgan

Wasn't until this morning that I noticed 20 goal Baldock was supposedly playing for them. with Patterson and Thomas also playing, you think they might have attacked a bit more

If I were 6 points above relegation, playing a team 18 points ahead of 7th, I might think twice about spouting such crap...anyways, with 8 games to go maybe a humbling in League 2 might do the trick for them, here's hoping so...

Cotterill applied for the job when Andy Scott was sacked and didn't even get an interview.

Probably still crying to be honest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12