+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: proving why they're far from 'bestest', yet again...

re: Yet another thread about Portsmouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    For a group of w@nkers that don't like hooligans, it's strange how you are always talking about it, and now you're watching youtube clips of it, Ozzy and Weasel will be w@anking off to that clip, especially if they think I'm in it.

It doesn't excite me Steve. It saddens me that someone from Hampshire could be such an utter waste of skin. The fact you have no shame saddens me even further [/quote]Why keep bringing it up then silly b0llocks???

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    For a group of w@nkers that don't like hooligans, it's strange how you are always talking about it, and now you're watching youtube clips of it, Ozzy and Weasel will be w@anking off to that clip, especially if they think I'm in it.

It doesn't excite me Steve. It saddens me that someone from Hampshire could be such an utter waste of skin. The fact you have no shame saddens me even further [/quote]Why keep bringing it up then silly b0llocks???[/quote]

If you restricted to posting your tales of pathetic hooliganism to FF, and other retarded sites, I obviously wouldn't comment, but you're posting your diarrhoea on a Saints site, so I'm free to comment. You're a waste of skin steve. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel

It doesn't excite me Steve. It saddens me that someone from Hampshire could be such an utter waste of skin. The fact you have no shame saddens me even further [/quote]Why keep bringing it up then silly b0llocks???[/quote]

If you restricted to posting your tales of pathetic hooliganism to FF, and other retarded sites, I obviously wouldn't comment, but you're posting your diarrhoea on a Saints site, so I'm free to comment. You're a waste of skin steve. End of.[/quote]

Go to bed dwease. You are embarrassing your kind again. Have a marmite and hedgeho

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    It would appear that the much vaunted 6.57 were thwarted by a three foot wall..

What a sad little bunch of knuckle draggers..

Interesting that their numbers so small at Newport - maybe reports that several hundred of the bestest were seen wandering aimlessly around the Isle of Wight at 3pm on Saturday weren't rumours after all..

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    It would appear that the much vaunted 6.57 were thwarted by a three foot wall..

What a sad little bunch of knuckle draggers..

Interesting that their numbers so small at Newport - maybe reports that several hundred of the bestest were seen wandering aimlessly around the Isle of Wight at 3pm on Saturday weren't rumours after all..[/quote]

You will see several hundred Pompey fans at any time of the day on the IOW silly bollacks.
    You might even see a sad scummer without looking in the mirror too.

Woosh...

Woosh...
    Biley's got a season ticket..

Woosh...
    Biley's got a season ticket..[/quote]

And the fact he knows this from the Atlantic Coast of Bonnie Scotland???(Irony)

Woosh...
    A double whoosh i'd say.

Woosh...
    Biley's got a season ticket..[/quote]

I wish!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast