+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Staying up ????

re: Staying up ????

Back in September we were going up really? Like to show me one post who said that?

You have won nothing yet Nobber and looking at your play-off record you will win nothing again this season.

We could still be a league apart yet so I wouldn't go counting my chickens just yet Nobber.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    Back in September we were going up really? Like to show me one post who said that?

You have won nothing yet Nobber and looking at your play-off record you will win nothing again this season.

We could still be a league apart yet so I wouldn't go counting my chickens just yet Nobber.
    At the moment FF it could be any one of 3 combo's,
    1) We all stay put
    2) We do a swapsie
    3) we join you in the Championship
    The latter I would prefer just because it would be a cracking championship next season and our rivalry is always the highlight. However the way you lot are shaping 2nd combo is more and more likely even with our lousy play-off voodoo I think could be our year under the guidance of Grayson.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE

At the moment FF it could be any one of 3 combo's,
    1) We all stay put
    2) We do a swapsie
    3) we join you in the Championship
    The latter I would prefer just because it would be a cracking championship next season and our rivalry is always the highlight. However the way you lot are shaping 2nd combo is more and more likely even with our lousy play-off voodoo I think could be our year under the guidance of Grayson.[/quote]

You missed option four, you get to play at Bloomfield road in league one... most probable after todays results.

Claret in peace..

Well it looks grim BUT I hope you pull yourself out of it, the last game of the season against Charlton could be massive for you.

I like Blackpool in the PL and it's sad to see what's happened to the legacy of that year, where's the money gone? I hope you pull through and get a decent chairman and manager for next season. UTC

Ps Once survival is assured you can look forward to Preston's annual f**k up of the playoffs, that's always worth a laugh

Thanks for the kind remarks but sadly I think our fate was sealed a few weeks ago when we lost at home to Yeovil.

Must confess though yesterday's game was utter garbage 2 very poor teams, I honestly think we dragged you down to our sub standard level of football.

Good luck next season you have earned it however I cannot help but think you will be back in the championship in 12 months time, sorry but certain clubs you / us are simply not cut out for the big time so enjoy it while you can.

Burnley agreed were not that good yesterday Fylde, but they have played some really good stuff this season and deserve to go up

I wish them well as I did when they were promoted last time

Yes they probably will come back down again, but they will be in a much better state than we are 3 seasons later that's for sure

Yeovil was indeed the killer result for us, not helped by BF picking the team he should have picked for Derby for that game and vice versa...we should have gone for Yeovil

We have 100% had it now,only Doncaster have as hard a run in as ours. Millwall have done what is needed and although I am sure it will go down to the last game, I am sure we will bottle it, in any case

That will be my last game at Bloomfield Road what ever the outcome/division we are in until the day Oyston goes. I refuse to give him another penny of my hard earned money and after 10 years as a season ticket holder and 20 odd years previous to that paying cash I will not be going again

That farce of

Just don't think we have it in us to beat Charlton even if it would save us.

This team gave up weeks ago, heads dropped and the manager is totally clueless.

Hopefully relegation will give us a new start but as long as that parasite family remain here nothing is going to change.

Best thing about next season will be the local derby with Fleetwood if they manage to come up and the Nobbers blow the play-offs again.

The lousy Lashers are going down. The evidence is there.

And we're going to have a massive party when you do.

I bet it's not going to be as big a party as the one being held at the fyldeflyers residence when the league 1 play-offs start.

FF - I didnt know you cared.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)