+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arrogant Wolves Fans

Arrogant Wolves Fans

I am a Miller living in Shropshire surrounded by Wolves fans and they have worked it out that if they win the next 2 games they will be promoted on Good Friday if the beat the Millers.
    There view is that we will be so thrilled just to be in the play offs that we will roll over for them and it will be a done deal.
    Little do they know eh

re: Arrogant Wolves Fans

wolves 0 millers 3

We've shocked quite a few teams this season and Wolves will be another one of 'em!

They were very lucky to leave New York with a point, so revenge will be sweet, just like it was at Peterborough!

feed em rice fellas...

I actually just popped by to comment on your consistent good form of late and your threat to the mental and emotional well-being of Brentford and Leyton Orient supporters. Keep up the good work and we may yet get to play each other twice next year in the Championship!

Cheers!!

good lad Tundrawolf, same old story sometimes, you get half wit fans at every club, us normal fams have to stick together, we're pushing mate and hope to be on a par with clubs like yourselves pretty soon, really hope it's next season, UTM

Wolves are going to spank someone 6-1 D1cko hatrick, I dreamt it, so it'll happen

This will be the day when we beat Wolves

Brentford and Orient lose so Wolves are champions anyway

We move into second place (at Molyneux at least)

Everybody's happy

Can but dream.