+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I know I am far away ...

I know I am far away ...

But how many times this season has Lee Clark said "we were poor defensively"? I would really like to know what he and his coaches are doing about it? Or intend to do about it...

Maybe its small beer in comparison in some ways but really his performance has to be as damaging to the club as the Yeung and Pannu scandals. Are the players he has really that much worse than those Hughton had?

This season we have been belted by Barnsley and Bournemouth (amongst others)and beaten at home by Yeovil. Doncaster are next up; how poor defensively will we be there or will the problems be addressed?

Sorry but I really don't like seeing the payers blamed. - view external link

re: I know I am far away ...

Hi Krok the goalkeeping was desperate for us against Bournemouth ,obviously the whole defence was poor but the goalkeeping was Scottish second division ,which is ware we got him from , Randolph must feel the eyes on his back at Stans,who is left in this squad that was in Houghton's not many and they are not of the same elk ,The likes of Foster, Hart and Butland are sadly missed in goal for Blues. For the first time I question if Clark knows what he is doing persisting with Randolph in goal at Stans, at least Doyle could not be any worse, he has let in so many saveable goals this season, through his legs, fumbled. Dropped, pushed out to a opposition player, the list goes on he should be rested

re: I know I am far away ...

The keeping was of a poor standard, the cross field pass that led to the needless penalty. It was just a long list of lackluster performances and mistakes that take place all to often at St.Andrews. This has to be the first time though that I've actually heard the fans turn on the manager over his selections. I've tried to defend Clark at times this season but to leave your top scorer on the bench seemed a little odd and to have our right back playing midfield just mystifying. It looks like we've got to rely on our away form to get us out of this mess and the game at Doncaster is now huge.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)