+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jez Moxey to move on!

Jez Moxey to move on!

There is a strong rumour at the moment that Jez Moxey will be leaving the club in the summer. I understand, from a reliable source, that he is wanted by West Brom. They have been impressed by the way he has balanced the books at Wolves and appreciate that he has been excellent in the transfer market.

re: Jez Moxey to move on!

If he goes much depends on who replaces him. Overall he has done well in the transfer market, but he has also co-presided over some totally ridiculous and illogical decisions like the appointments of Terry Connor and Dean Saunders. I don't think the idea of bringing in Stale Solbakken was a particularly bad one, but the timing wasn't good. As for the 'pie and a pint' episode - that is best left forgotten!

On the plus side, the appointment Of Kenny Jackett has proved to be a masterstroke.

To be fair it is difficult to know what decisions were made singly and jointly between Steve Morgan and Jez, but at this point they seem to have finally got it right - long may it continue!

If Carlsberg did a pint called "April Fools"...

Nice one!

I should have asked Abbo his 'sauce'!!!

Well you never know he hasn't been kicked on here for months,maybe he fancies a bit of Baggie Baiting but he'd miss the Balti pies.

Show a little respect with the April Fools stuff boys, show a little respect, after all it is my birthday today!

Yes until I was born it was just plain old April the first.

Saw another rumor that Hollywood has decided to walk away from his contract with Wolves and reimburse the club and fans all the money gained since his permanent signing.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF
    Show a little respect with the April Fools stuff boys, show a little respect, after all it is my birthday today!

Many happy returns, Woody - Carpe Diem!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88

Many happy returns, Woody - Carpe Diem! [/quote]

Cheers mate, unfortunately I am now at the age where the "day seizes me", usually by the throat!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF

All the best for yesterday Woody, belated birthday wishes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)