+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15,000 tonight...Pathetic!

re: 15,000 tonight...Pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitbyOwl

I know I am going way of topic now but Brightons ground is an excellent example of the way ahead and would suit both Sheffield teams fanbase.
    I would always prefer a nearly full 25k stadium as apposed to a half full Hillsborough.
    Can't imagine Wednesday playing anywhere else but Hillsborough, if we did move it would be a sad day...as for Brighton's stadium, it represents what I hate most about new football grounds today...a generic bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitbyOwl
    Hoot, I agree with Rotherham on this with the points he raised. 15k is reasonable.
    Totally agree Whitby it's about their average, I was being mischievous and caught a biggie, you could say mahatmafoot had his pants pulled down big time and he claims we are "Obsessed"

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    You lot are obsessed with attendances. Still if you want pathetic, you lot only had 17000 home fans against Leicester , and less than 20k against Leeds and Forest. Nuff said. 3 home games in a week plus a A?250 Wembley day out has people checking their finances.
    Comments coming soon from Bannpig and McNumpty.
    We're obsessed but you couldn't wait to comment on it, itching to reply so fast you didn't notice it wasn't about SUFC getting 15,000 once again.

Your lot keep using excuse about price of Wembley putting fans off attending other games but a Wembley trip doesn't cost any more than a couple of Championship away games, much less if you've bought the 30 pound ticket.

15000 for Millers would be great. Don't know where we would fit 3000 of em though. Perhaps they could sit in DVS and we could put up a screen

Quote Originally Posted by hoothoot
    No not them lot, Wigan for all the seasons they have spent in the Prem, on a fantastic run and playing the Champions elect this is all they can muster.

One thing it does show is clubs likeToytown and the Dingles could easily survive in the top division with the right funding.

Thanks for you interest in our unpopular club.
    when the league start docking points for low attendances we'll start worrying. Bell ched

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)