+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Friday in Blackpool

Good Friday in Blackpool

Is apparently party promotion night. I actually wanted Burnley to gain promotion to the premier league, that was until I read the bitter excuses on their board on why they lost to the league champions.
    Injurys, suspension, smaller squad and we have spent money!!!! Wood fouled our center back, Leicester scored,
    Yes we do have a bigger squad and yes spent a few more A?. But not this season. They will go up they won't blow it now.
    Will they use the same pathetic excuses next season when they meet the likes of Man City and Chelsea?
    Get over it, they're over achieving.
    Good luck Blackpool put their promotion party on hold.

re: Good Friday in Blackpool

To be honest Blunder I think you will both struggle next season although Leicester have the better chance of staying up of the two.

Although it's sad to say it but teams like Blackpool and Burnley are just not big enough to survive in the premier league they just don't have the financial clout and the fan base.

Having said that Leicester are going to have to spend a fair bit on players because as good as they are now players like Nugent, Vardy, and Co are not premiership players and will be found out in the big league.

Anyway back to the Good Friday match, we won't be giving in just yet as it looks like we will need the points just as much as the Dingles but for different reasons.

Shut up fondler you whiney ponce,fester deserved the three points as they were the better team on the day but you also know that if vokes hadn't gone off in the first ten it may well have been a different story.
    Congratulations on your promotion anyhow.

Thanks Pete , won't be long now till you join us after yesterday's results, 3 key players out, but 10 points ahead, no team could throw that away.
    And yes the cricket field stand is a sh1te hole,

Its never a good friday in Blackpool.

Blackpool will be claret and blue good Friday the invasion will start at 10 00 hours

Invasion? What all 2,000 of you?

Anyway I doubt it very much mate, Pink maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    Invasion? What all 2,000 of you?

Anyway I doubt it very much mate, Pink maybe.
    I guarantee you there will be at least 5k in lasher
    Land next Friday

Next Friday really? thought it was the Friday after.

Anyway probably have over a million people in Blackpool over the Easter holiday's i doubt 5k will even be noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    Next Friday really? thought it was the Friday after.

Anyway probably have over a million people in Blackpool over the Easter holiday's i doubt 5k will even be noticed.
    You'll notice Rossey, he'll be the ugly tw@t holding his mum's hand, and sticking a stick of rock up his @rse with the other hand

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)