+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving in Europe.

re: Driving in Europe.

I recently drove from Calais to Germany in an lorry. When I got to Germany the speed off of their lorries was annoying me so I overtook them. Some peeped their horns which I thought was nice as I passed them.

The German people in cars were gesticulating at me in wild eyed fashion but I just thought it was excitement at seeing an British lorry.

It turned out that I shouldnt of been overtaking in an lorry in an dual carriageway part of Das Autobahn and they were not happy to see me but rather irate.

I am now petrified off of Interpol hauling me away in the middle of the night tbf.

When i drove in France i booted it down a toll road and when i got to the exit i got hit by a fifty(50)euro fine,they knew that i had been speeding because they knew the time that i went onto the toll road and when i gave them my ticket i got there before i should have done...

you should NEVER drive in europe.

the nurmeberg rallies ended badly and it's been down hill since then.

nuff said.

I Drive in Europe when on holiday,buy or hire a Sat Nav.

Excally Pete. TomTom has got me through Paris and around large lumps off of France, Italy and Portugal. I never go to foreign climes without it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)