+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I fear for this site !!

re: I fear for this site !!

Nowt wrong with that mate xx

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri
    I really do, its getting more and more vile posts by the day.
    I don"t blame anyone for jacking it in one bit.
    Vile?
    It's not that bad, apart from when play is on ( multi )

I like to focus on the positives (as you may know lol) and there's some proper decent folk on here.

It is a real shame in a season where we have nothing to be negative about and the best team for years, folk instead of talking about that find things to argue and fall out about.

UTM!

Agree with you Amanda,do enjoy a laugh and the

banter but as far as the abuse and racist

posts are concerned I do my best not to look

at them.If anyone wants to fire abuse my way i

just ignore it,the old saying "Water off a

ducks back" springs to mind,the none abusive

wind ups i admit i do like...

UTM.

Thought I'd pop on here for a look to see if things had improved, ahem... nah.
    I very rarely use this site at all, couple of times a week msybe, used to be really good, but its been on a steady decline over the past 2 or 3 years.
    For example I opened it up and the 'SUFC v RUFC punch up' and 'I am not a racists...' threads greeted me.

I had to respond to this thread though, it is fairly sad the demise of what was once a really good MB.
    I'll still pop on occasionally and maybe even contribute my drivel as well

Isn't there an important match being played today?

i don't bri ...admit it does get a bit political at times ...but does the boards decline coincide with the millers rise ???
    People say it was great a couple of years ago when the the team was sh.ite and a lot of discussion could be had ...what can we discuss now ...THE TEAM,THE GROUND,THE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND THE PROSPECTS ...all look good to me , so i say bring on more boring ****e for people to bicker about
    ps have you noticed how many foriegners there are now in the town centre

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller
    i don't bri ...admit it does get a bit political at times ...but does the boards decline coincide with the miilers rise ???
    People say it was great a couple of years ago when the the team was sh.ite and a lot of discussion could be had ...what can we discuss now ...THE TEAM,THE GROUND,THE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND THE PROSPECTS ...all look good to me , so i say bring on more boring ****e for people to bicker about
    Top post villamiller I'm on my 5th bottle of Corona happy day are here again

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller
    i don't bri ...admit it does get a bit political at times ...but does the boards decline coincide with the millers rise ???

yours and amandas posts say it all villa the board is quiet because the team is doing well !!

as soon as we lose a few it will crash from all the attention

Quote Originally Posted by shiregreenmillers
    i don't bri ...admit it does get a bit political at times ...but does the boards decline coincide with the miilers rise ???
    Top post villamiller I'm on my 5th bottle of Corona happy day are here again [/quote]
    fifth ???? puff

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast