+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Frecklington ?

Frecklington ?

Any news on the ankle injury for Fecks ? Heard it could be a nasty one

re: Frecklington ?

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller
    Any news on the ankle injury for Fecks ? Heard it could be a nasty one

Pringle got clattered as well, according to commentary.
    Hope not.

Yes it sounded like he went over on his left ankle with no other player near him.

He managed to hobble off so it might not be too serious, but he'll probably not be fit for Tuesday which is a shame.

So that's a no then?

I'm hearing he's ok. Hope that's true.

Fortunately (as good as Frecklington is) it's not like our bench is lacking is it? Micky O'Connor or Rob Milsom to step in, doesn't sound too bad does it. It's the sort of opportunity those players are probably begging for.

Freck's will be a massive loss to us,i would definitely say its an hamstring injury that he picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor
    Freck's will be a massive loss to us,i would definitely say its an hamstring injury that he picked up.
    Back injury according to twitter. Supposedly bot as bad as first thought but i suppose you have to worry about Tuesday.

He'll be a massive miss

Historically, we're not good without him, but Smallwood gives attack-minded midfielders a chance to shine. I think Milsom or O'Connor would be good with the security Ritchie gives.

Good performance again from Frecklington today - we dominated midfield and passed the ball well, with Frecks being one of our key players. He did have to go off for treatment near the end of the game , so I hope that he is ok. Pringle also took a knock late on in the game, but just got back up and seemed to run it off, so hopefully nothing serious.