+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 6 Confirmed?

re: Top 6 Confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by chili756
    Just to add, I think it isnt wise to write Forest off just yet, as my mate was telling me they expect to have some of their better players returning in the next couple of weeks.

You never know
    You have a mate who's a Forest fan? Shameful.

I think it's imperative we finish in a "top 2" position in the play offs.

Look at how our away form has dropped off recently, we need to have that first game away, stay in the tie, and bring them back to the iPro for the second leg.

I can genuinely see it being:

Wigan
    Derby
    QPR
    Reading.

Wigan on form but we could avoid them still with QPR only 1 point above us and 3 above Wigan (with a worse GD)

I'd say that was pretty likley, dont think Reading will drop out now, and unfortunately I can see Wigan winning through the playoffs hey ho.

Some strange results tonight with Reading, QPr and Wigan all losing that 6th place could still have a unfancied team in it, hope its NOT the trees!

anyone but forest would do me

Blackburn to sneak 6th???

They have quietly moved closer and closer. Could they be the surprise package?

Think you'll find that would be Ipswich or AFC Bournemouth as surprise package this season.

No it's not confirmed for top 6.

awks/ basie is always quiet when hes on a good hiding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)