+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Green Street 3

re: Green Street 3

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    We'll send five women over then, seeing as you tend to be quite handy when it comes to slapping females
    Typical skate. Give them compelling evidence of their wrongdoing and they fire back some made up nonsense straight out of the playground.

Learn how to scale an enormous three foot high wall Steve, then you'll be a "face"! [/quote]Show me the compelling evidence of the 657 tipping people out of wheelchairs.[/quote]You sure you're not a scum hooligan, you seem to know all the terminology, maybe you're the women slapper???

Well he does seem to have a thing about fences.

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    We'll send five women over then, seeing as you tend to be quite handy when it comes to slapping females
    Typical skate. Give them compelling evidence of their wrongdoing and they fire back some made up nonsense straight out of the playground.

Learn how to scale an enormous three foot high wall Steve, then you'll be a "face"! [/quote]Show me the compelling evidence of the 657 tipping people out of wheelchairs.[/quote]You sure you're not a scum hooligan, you seem to know all the terminology, maybe you're the women slapper???[/quote]

You've quoted yourself, ou buffoon.

Ohwell_ STILL WAITING FOR THIS COMPELLING EVIDENCE _ 657 TIPPING DISABLED PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR WHEELCHAIRS?

You've gone very quiet Silly b.o.l.l.o.c.k.s

Wheelchair tipping were not my words but yours Steve. Where did I say that? For compelling evidence of you lot getting pwopah nawtee, see another thread I started. You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box are ya?

Steve the failed hooligan obviously wants the compelling evidence so he can fill some more socks. Have you got the news coverage of the 657 most infamous jaunt of all time?
    The only group of thugs who started a riot as a means to get into the Baseball Ground, and Derbyshire Police obligingly song it.
    Constantly trying to excuse it just shows what a sh!tty band of merry men.

And still you can't help yourself, looking up the history of the 657_ Baseball ground FFS.
    Have a read up about your own football hooligans, theres plenty there!!!

Football hooliganism to Steve is spanking material a lot of men rolling around together

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12