+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban them

re: Ban them

Happy as larry me, we won, you got hammered. Whats not to enjoy.
    Good luck with the Champions League...oh hang on... [/quote]I thought you didn't like banter?? Assuming that's what it was?? Good to see Pompey are still 'walking' Division 4 (giggle)[/quote]

No I questioned what your idea of banter was..
    Never made any predictions about walking div4. However lots of sfc supporters predicted you would be certs for CL, indeed even said it on here.
    I blame cheap booze.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun

I blame cheap booze.
    Watching PFC can drive you to anything I would imagine. You can get help pg never to late you know.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun
    Good luck with the Champions League...oh hang on...
    I thought you didn't like banter?? Assuming that's what it was?? Good to see Pompey are still 'walking' Division 4 (giggle)[/quote]

Never made any predictions about walking div4. However lots of sfc supporters predicted you would be certs for CL, indeed even said it on here.
    I blame cheap booze. [/quote]LOL!!!! Oh purleeeeeease, that's bullshyte and you know it. The Champions League stuff came from the club and I don't know a single Saints fan who has ever believed it would happen anytime soon. On the flip side there were many on here who were adamant that Pompey were going to breeze through League 2. Why do you lot have to twist the truth so often. Its ingrained in you all

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    Good luck with the Champions League...oh hang on...
    I thought you didn't like banter?? Assuming that's what it was?? Good to see Pompey are still 'walking' Division 4 (giggle)[/quote]

I blame cheap booze. [/quote]LOL!!!! Oh purleeeeeease, that's bullshyte and you know it. The Champions League stuff came from the club and I don't know a single Saints fan who has ever believed it would happen anytime soon. On the flip side there were many on here who were adamant that Pompey were going to breeze through League 2. Why do you lot have to twist the truth so often. Its ingrained in you all [/quote]
    Dry your eyes

[quote="kernow" date="13:52 on 06
    Watching PFC can drive you to anything I would imagine. You can get help pg never to late you know.[/quote]

I find win lose or draw I'm reaching for a Cognac these days.
    Purely medicinal of course.

I'd ban anybody who can't fathom out the quote facility!

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    I'd ban anybody who can't fathom out the quote facility!
    . Pompey gun, you're fired!

PS generally isn't too bad from what I've read of his posts. PF, does he deserve another chance? I know he's obsessed with us and his posts get boring and repetitive very quickly, which is fine if it doesn't start getting too personal and they don't start invading every thread.

Banter is fine, but it's supposed to be witty and/or humourous.

I find my comments both witty and humourous, if a Pompey fan doesn't... well mission accomplished I reckon

People should man up a bit if you ask me.

Oh dear

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)