+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban them

Ban them

I've always thought PF should be given another chance on FF.
    how wrong can you be?
    Saintsmad has attracted some '****s' from the blue side but generally they fall by the wayside. PF and PS should IMO be just struck off. They bring nothing to table and are not interested in any sane conversational posting.
    Kernow, whilst 'one of them' has always brought logic and humour to his posting.
    It's a shame, we know they've got no class but do they really have to have freedom to post on here?
    It's earned, it's not a right. They are after all - SCUM

re: Ban them

Maybe the forum would run better without them.

Maybe you should ban us all then !?

This is all a bit precious really isn't it? Its called banter, and footie fans have been doing it the world over for many years. I think people need to grow a pair, its only the internet.

I think Yak should be banned for labelling me as SCUM, after all he doesn't even know me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    This is all a bit precious really isn't it? Its called banter, and footie fans have been doing it the world over for many years. I think people need to grow a pair, its only the internet.

I think Yak should be banned for labelling me as SCUM, after all he doesn't even know me!!
    Is banter infecting every thread with moronic rubbish? I voted to ban you last time I'll do so again if it comes to it.

Chill out Yakky boy. I might remind you of this thread when you make your quarterly visit to SM.

Relax. Take a deeeeep breath mate.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun

Is banter infecting every thread with moronic rubbish? I voted to ban you last time I'll do so again if it comes to it.[/quote]Dry your eyes cupcake, its really not that bad

I am not for banning anyone unless they are:-

Boring/repetetive.

Obviously lacking in real humour.

Offensive.

Even then, I would probably think twice about it.

My idea is to skip over the usual nonsense (unless it amuses me) and ignore it.

They'll soon get bored if ignored. Ah..,...poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns

Is banter infecting every thread with moronic rubbish? I voted to ban you last time I'll do so again if it comes to it.[/quote]Dry your eyes cupcake, its really not that bad [/quote]

Happy as larry me, we won, you got hammered. Whats not to enjoy.
    Good luck with the Champions League...oh hang on...

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun

Is banter infecting every thread with moronic rubbish? I voted to ban you last time I'll do so again if it comes to it.[/quote]Dry your eyes cupcake, its really not that bad [/quote]

Happy as larry me, we won, you got hammered. Whats not to enjoy.
    Good luck with the Champions League...oh hang on... [/quote]I thought you didn't like banter?? Assuming that's what it was?? Good to see Pompey are still 'walking' Division 4 (giggle)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)