+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wind up merchants

Wind up merchants

Or WUMs, certainly get the attention they seek.

re: Wind up merchants

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Iv'e said this many times before. So once more i'm a Pompey fan who does not cheat or steal from charities so i came on here to piss you off in the hope you might one day cease with the BS.
    Best thing is your own financial situation is beginning to become too interesting to stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    Iv'e said this many times before. So once more i'm a Pompey fan who does not cheat or steal from charities so i came on here to piss you off in the hope you might one day cease with the BS.
    Best thing is your own financial situation is beginning to become too interesting to stop now.[/quote]

You may get that opportunity but wouldn't bank on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    so i came on here to piss you off
    An admission that might get you a card on other boards. Lucky for you this one is a bit more tolerant. Added to the fact that most of the pi55 takers during Saints demise soon pi55ed off when the tables turned. WTFILN?

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    so i came on here to piss you off
    An admission that might get you a card on other boards. Lucky for you this one is a bit more tolerant. Added to the fact that most of the pi55 takers during Saints demise soon pi55ed off when the tables turned. WTFILN?[/quote]

TBH i exaggerated a bit there Proc. As someone who lived in a 'saints' town for a number of years i don't have the hatred towards their fans others might. What i do have is a lot of saints friends and even some family. Pissing off the instigators of vile abuse thrown at people who love their team is what i should have said.