+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This years promotion to the Prem

re: This years promotion to the Prem

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret
    I hope if Burnley do get promoted, they will spend some money on their ground, as it's a ****ing dump! Talk about a reality check for some away fans next season!

Our stands are fine for us

them wooden seats are too good for you t0ssers, you lot should be put up on the roof with the rest of the pigeon sh1t[/quote]I wouldn't expect to see FC United fans sat in that **** hole!

banned

Tiresome and boring. It's bad enough trawling thru sh1te from our own bell-end without a funkin dingle adding to it

No need for a mail eh bw?

I hope if Burnley do get promoted, they will spend some money on their ground, as it's a ****ing dump! Talk about a reality check for some away fans next season!

them wooden seats are too good for you t0ssers, you lot should be put up on the roof with the rest of the pigeon sh1t[/quote]I wouldn't expect to see FC United fans sat in that **** hole![/quote]

What and Lego land is great ?

No atmosphere ?

In another town ?

And home to a team that plays tripe on a weekly basis [/quote]
    You might have to stay in the Prem for 5 years or so and spend all of your hard earned cash on a slightly upmarket new ground on the outskirts of Darwen, to keep up with us, but you'll be dead and buried after one season!

them wooden seats are too good for you t0ssers, you lot should be put up on the roof with the rest of the pigeon sh1t[/quote]I wouldn't expect to see FC United fans sat in that **** hole![/quote]

What and Lego land is great ?

No atmosphere ?

In another town ?

And home to a team that plays tripe on a weekly basis [/quote]

Rossendale - this is were you are, I havent seen you on our site for a while, I do miss ya

Ipswich town with mad mick where would we be now if we had him as manager could of happened.

Quote Originally Posted by bazwhite
    Ipswich town with mad mick where would we be now if we had him as manager could of happened.
    Apparently, McCarthy was interviewed for the Bolton job as was Solskjaer. I think we had a lucky escape with Solskjaer though.

peck head banned

I we should but our clueless owner and chairman haven't got a clue what is going on so the clowns we keep getting in to manage the club are getting long contracts which makes it difficult to sack them because we have to keep paying them off!

Spot on there campo - it's the length of contracts and subsequent pay-offs that have screwed us recently

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)